**NEW LINK TO SEE**Remodelling Your Bathroom??...check THIS out...

I just looked up the price on it!

I think I will put it in a more high traffic area like my - I don't even know WHAT to call it room - it will have access from the hall that goes to the garage garage and outside and will have a bathroom and laundry room!

;)

Now to convince DH that we HAVE to have it! LOL

He is NOT a Disney fanatic!
That would be buying him something for me ;)
I know he is ging to look at me and say - ya know you have to live with it - forever - (YAH :rolleyes: ) or 'resale value..blah blah blah

those are all so FUN - wouldn't it be cool to decorate a bathroom with it all? In my old neighborhood, there was a house that was "Disney" Their kitchen was black/white & had a red sink, etc.
It was fun to visit - I'd go for it maybe, if it was a vacation home somewhere (LIKE in Orlando.....:earsboy: )

In our new house we will have 2 3/4 (one for dd and one with laundry room) baths and 1 master bath and a bath and a half (2 kids share with two seperate vanity - sink areas)
So now WHICH do I do with the Dis theme -
NOt the master - but -
the Laundry - access from the outdoors bathroom,
DD's 3/4 bath,
or the 'babies' bathroom(s) - which means double the fixtures!

hmmmmm maybe your DD's 3/4 - or laundry, the one with access to outdoors. What style is your new home going to be?

oohhhhhhh I love it! The outside looks so nice with the large covered porch - the flow is nice & I really like the layout of the kids bathroom(s) Looks really nice You must be so excited & full of ideas to implement

do you have a crafting space upstairs ?

The upstairs is 689 square feet that was SUPPOSE to be my scrap area/office.

BUT

IF we have another baby (my baby is 3 now :( and we have a 9 year old) we wan tthem all to have their own rooms ---so I think we are going to plan ahead and make the upstairs two rooms (DD does not need a 689 square foot room - lol)
So that said - I think I should make the area outside the room at the top of the stairs a sort of living area - for her and her friends to hang out in alot - playroom type.

that puts my scraproom :(
either in the full walkout basement (which would be nice when the kids are in the yard to watch them - but I will have to FIGHT with DH cuz that is suppose to be 'mantown' with pool table and all) or into a custom cabinet in another room.

we will have a little desk area for the computer and phone. :)

Patty, that's a huge space upstairs. You could probably make a bedroom, hang-out/playroom, AND a scrapping room up there. It's a larger space than my first apartment and it wasn't a shoebox either.

the slanted ceilings have me confused as to the actual usable size of it!
Actaually I think our apartment now isn't much bigger than that and we have an 18x18 bedroom that I think is HUGE! lol

i will have to wait til it is framed and all to decide exactly what to do! :)

Patty,

I understand about the whole "mantown" thing. We just finished building a new house and thought I was getting a craft room in the walk-out basement but Dh says he now wants an "in home theater". Oh Brother!!! The kids watch enough TV as it is. They certainly do not need a theater system. We are supposed to have a guest room, but I think I am going to tell DH "NO". Guest can just sleep in DS's room that has a double bed. I did not build our dream home no to have a space for myself.

I just thought.... maybe I'll tell DH we have plenty of space in our room for a table and some drawers for my stuff and I can keep it there. There really is enough room in our master bedroom for it. I do not reallly want it there but he doesn't have to know that. LOL

I would advice against the master bedroom plan though -
it is very tough sometimes -
right now I have a 7 ft table - the target cube and all my scrap stuff in the master (VERY large room) we also have the home ffice in here too with a roll top desk for that and a computer desk -
everything fits comfortably -
but-
sometimes dh wants to get to bed early and I would like to scrap late - and I can't :(
I say you put a sleeper sofa in the home theatre and use the spare room for a scrap room - added bonus when you make a mess and don't wanna pick up - shut the door ;) In your room you will always be looking at it!

I think Robin is right - if done right I should have plenty of room up there for a bedroom, a playroom and a scraparea. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter