New Land to Animal Kingdom?

ChristianWityk

Earning My Ears
Hello All,
This rumor has absolutely no merit (no current rumor) but with the closure of Rafiki's Planet Watch, will we see a new land in Animal Kingdom. If so what do you think it would be?

Personally, I think it it is about time Disney makes good on the promise of beastly kingdom.

I think beastly still has a place as Pandora does not fulfill the promise of beastly. What land would you think would fill this place?

There have been rumors of Australia, South America, Indiana Jones, new Dinoland, expansion of Pandora, among others. Eventually we will certainly get a new land there, personally I expect a third Pandora ride before a new land or other one off rides. Beastly Kingdom is probably the least likely of the bunch with current management, nor is it necessary to finalize the original concept since Pandora is essentially a different direction of Beastly Kingdom.

I think beastly still has a place as Pandora does not fulfill the promise of beastly. What land would you think would fill this place?
Pandora does though. Pandora is a land based on mythical creatures which is exactly what beastly kingdom was supposed to be.

I think we will see an expansion of FOP or a third ride in pandora, and a major rework of dino land before we see them do something with Rafiki's area.

The wait time at flight of passage, leads me to think they'll had another set of theatres for it, the line is still amazingly long for that attraction.

Well first I thought we got confirmation they will reopen Rafiki with some changes?

Secondly I do think eventually they will rework Dino area, and possibly add to Pandora.

I for one would LOVE to see Australia added, but to add a land that is 2 rides at least by current model....not sure they want to do that

Well first I thought we got confirmation they will reopen Rafiki with some changes?

Secondly I do think eventually they will rework Dino area, and possibly add to Pandora.

I for one would LOVE to see Australia added, but to add a land that is 2 rides at least by current model....not sure they want to do that
Disney has said that RPW will reopen at some point this year.

There have been rumors of Australia, South America, Indiana Jones, new Dinoland, expansion of Pandora, among others. Eventually we will certainly get a new land there, personally I expect a third Pandora ride before a new land or other one off rides. Beastly Kingdom is probably the least likely of the bunch with current management, nor is it necessary to finalize the original concept since Pandora is essentially a different direction of Beastly Kingdom.

Zootopia. The train would be great like in the movie!

Personally I don’t think Zootopia fits in AK.
Yeah, it’s a bit of a stretch. Doesn’t fit visually at all, and the “animals” aren’t really animals so it’d feel very different from the rest of the park.

Hence why you’d take a ‘train’ to get there
The current train would have to be changed.

Also if they did build around the Rafiki plot they likely would take the train out. The train is to get back to the animal hospital area in the back. They would not remove the animal hospital as that is a necessity for the animals.

Zootopia should definitely have a section in Animal Kingdom. If Pandora and Dinoland can be in the park then so can Zootopia.

For anyone who says they are too human like. What do you think Mickey Mouse is? He somehow is friends with a dog, owns a dog and wears clothes.

Zootopia should definitely have a section in Animal Kingdom. If Pandora and Dinoland can be in the park then so can Zootopia.

For anyone who says they are too human like. What do you think Mickey Mouse is? He somehow is friends with a dog, owns a dog and wears clothes.
Mickey Mouse doesn't have a land in AK though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!