New inhabitant!

Di_Di

Earning My Ears
Hello All :),

My name is Diana and I am new here.I am happy that I am here and can listen to different great stories about Disney World.I've never been to this great place as I come from another country.Maybe one day I will also visit Disney Land...:) I am sure I will be too much impressed and excited...

Let me introduce myself:
Well,I am 23 years old and I live in Tbilisi/Georgia.Some people thin that Georgia is the state of the US,the others think that it is in Russia.But it is a seperate country with interesting history and traditions and beautiful nature.I wonder if someone from this message board has ever been to Georgia ;)
I'd like to show you for the begging some pics of my country.By the way I am using American free web hosting service from Atlanta. Here is my little website http://www.freewebtown.com/GeorgianLand.

So here I am and ready for making new friends.

Thanks,
Diana

Hi Di Di. Welcome to the Dis. I will check out your website soon. I hope someday you will get a chance to visit Disney World :wave:

Hi all :cheer2:

My name is Nino i'm junior member here, thougth i'm 25 years old :)

Diana I Hope we shall make friends and together shall visit Disney Land, to carry out children's dream :earboy2:

:flower: Hi Diana,welcome to the DIS,glad you found it!
Hope you can get to visit the ::MickeyMo one day,see you on the boards!
Kirsten :earsgirl: :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter