New Info re resorts

For me, I guess it all comes down to the logistics of how / when a person can reserve a theme park for a particular date. I think that's the only part that I'm a bit guarded about. Nothing else seems unreasonable (relatively speaking).

The scary part is Disney IT is so sketchy to begin with. Will you get an email if how to reserve your park spot? Will the system crash while you are trying to reserve said spot?

No storm along bay for at least July, looks like not a lot of open restaurants

We got this same info emailed to us just now...we have a reservation for CBR 7/2-7/7. We also have to by June 12 select if we will keep are current reservation (um...thats impossible), modify, or cancel

Was just on with a Disney rep and they said pools will have limited capacity so At any particular time if there is over a specific amount of Guests already in the pool you may be asked to use a different pool or to come back at a later time. This is a huge issue for us

No storm along bay for at least July, looks like not a lot of open restaurants
Did you see something that said SAB wouldnt be open for July, or just during the initial re-opening (starting June 22)?
I would hope (but have nothing to indicate) that SAB and the rest of YC/BC would open once the parks open July 11??

Did you see something that said SAB wouldnt be open for July, or just during the initial re-opening (starting June 22)?
I would hope (but have nothing to indicate) that SAB and the rest of YC/BC would open once the parks open July 11??

Nothing has been announced but I think that when they do give a date for YC and BC, they will update status of SAB..

IMO, I wonder now if they won’t open any other resorts until all 4 parks are open..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter