New Illuminations, will there be a holiday version?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I'm especially interested in knowing whether Let There Be Peace on Earth will be in the holiday version of the new show if they have one.

I may be premature here but was hoping someone has an inside track about it. Thanks.

My guess is no tag for the temporary Epcot Forever show, but probably a tag of some kind (not necessarily the old tag) when the permanent show takes over. I believe they could be doing a temporary show because they need to reconfigure some of the old equipment for the permanent replacement, which could also prevent them from using them for the old tags as well.

No insider info, just my personal guess.

There better be!!! Lol. I believe Disney will implement a holiday layover in some fashion. May that be just adding the current holiday layovers onto to the new show or inventing completely new holiday endings. It would include a lot of work as they would have to create one for the 4th of July and for the holiday season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!