New ice cube rule

I remember one time at DHS there was a family that basically brought a whole picnic with a basket and wheelie cooler...thank god Disney changed the rule lmao

I have gone to Disney many times and TBH, I have never seen anyone walking in with a cooler. Who would want to carry a cooler around an amusement park??? Maybe one of those soft insulated bags that have a strap but an actual cooler??? No thanks.
I haven't seen one hand carried/pulled, but I've seen a lot in strollers.

I remember the days when you were not allowed to bring food into the park, probably before many of you guys were born! We did sneak in snacks for the kids, but there wasn't any security to check at that time.

I have gone to Disney many times and TBH, I have never seen anyone walking in with a cooler. Who would want to carry a cooler around an amusement park??? Maybe one of those soft insulated bags that have a strap but an actual cooler??? No thanks.
I’ve seen ppl pull out a 2-liter & pass it around the family to drink out of.

Just be glad you're not at Disneyland Paris. Just returned from our first trip there.

Front door of Disney hotel - put all of your luggage through an airport style bag scanner. Once you retrieve your bags and walk through the actual front door, you're then wanded down by security. Once you leave the hotel, another bag screener and metal detector to go through between your hotel and Disney Village (even though you never left the property, nor the "Disney bubble". Once through that, just ticket scanners to enter the two parks, aside from the armed guards with M-16s. :-)

198514-004-E7146601.jpg

This made my day. I love how crazy we can all be. Smh.

we just got back and I saw a few people wheeling coolers around. I'm guessing there was no ice in them, so what's the point? strange...

WEll.. I honestly got all confused.

1. Can we NO longer bring any ice? in any form or way?
2. What about snacks like apples, bars etc for the toddlers?

WEll.. I honestly got all confused.

1. Can we NO longer bring any ice? in any form or way?
2. What about snacks like apples, bars etc for the toddlers?

You can no longer bring a cooler full of loose ice due to the difficulty of security fishing around in your cooler.

You can bring in a cooler with ice packs or ziplock bags of ice (which can easily be picked up and moved out of the way for cooler inspection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter