New Here.

DisneyPrincess1971

Earning My Ears
Been a Disney fan since I was in the womb.
Snow White is my favorite Princess.
LOVE watching The Dis Unplugged.
Going to WDW in September 2020 for fifteenth wedding anniversary.

Just want to say Hey Ya Hi There Ho There!

I KNOW that I'm in welcomed company!

@DisneyPrincess1971 Snow is my favourite princess too. Where will you be staying next September to celebrate your Anniversary?

Welcome! Have you stayed at the Pop before? It's my favorite of the value resorts.

Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL welcome!
No, next year will be the first time that we'll be staying onsite and we're staying at The Pop Century. The first time I saw it many years ago I knew that if I ever came back to WDW again that this is where I stay.

Thank you for the beautiful welcome!
My husband and I are staying at The Pop Century. We of course are working with Dreams Unlimited.
Hopefully our agent can get us a reservation for Storybook Dining the first night that we're there.
You're very welcome :)
We've only stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge, we love it so much that we decided to buy into DVC.
We were there in January for 7 days and we'll be in Florida next January; so will be staying at the Lodge for a couple of nights before heading back to the UK.
Then next October we're planning on staying for 2 whole weeks at AKL, really looking forward to it, especially as we'll be combining points with my Son, DIL and grandchildren. whoohooo
Pop Century looks great, I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time.
Hope you get your Storybook Dining - what a lovely way to celebrate your Anniversary :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!