new here

Roxy

Mouseketeer
Please tell me I have made it to the W.I.S.H boards. I am new here I am training for the Race for the Taste 10k. What is the W.I.S.H board all about? Can anyone join and do you have to be in Florida to participate? Or could there be other people in my area that are already on the W.I.S.H boards. How does this work? Very nervous posting for first time.
Texas Mom
:wave2:

:welcome: Roxy, you made it :teeth:

WISH is open to anyone desiring to make changes that reflect a healthier lifestyle. There very well could be WISHers in your area :) we are all over the world!

follow the link in my signature to read more about this board and it's intentions and how to claim the official WISH clippie for your signature. stand tall and be proud! you are making decision to better your life! we are here to encourage, support, and inspire each other through our journals, stories, recipes, friendly challenges, etc. just jump on in -- i'm glad you're here!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter