New Here from New York

Once.Upon.A.Time

DIS Veteran
Hey all,

New here from New York. Planning a vacation to Disney World this February with my fiancé. Was wondering where I could show a mock trip and see what you all think about it. I've been to Disney World once 9 years ago, but the people I went with planned the whole trip, we stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort.

Thank you so much,

Hello, welcome to the board.

You can post your mock trip in the Pre-trip Planning and Report board under Trip Report. 9 years is a long time and it's more fun if you do the planning yourself ^^

Hi Have you seen Hamilton. If not its the best musical I have seen besides Fun Home!

Have you thought about a travel agent like Dreams Unlimited!
ps what hotel are you thinking.Are you still considering a moderate?
Have you used the new Fastpass System which is different to the Disneyland or old WDW one.

You could rent DVC points to get deluxe hotels cheaper?

Personally I find Disney Hotels to be overpriced

Last edited:
Welcome! I highly recommend Dreams Unlimited travel (links on the main Dis Page). They are full of information to share and can help find the best plan for you! I used them on our last trip and if was so stress free, they are super responsive. Can't wait to hear about your plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter