NEW Gaia Game Guide & Q&A **VMK COMMUNITY MOVES, incl. Waiting List: Post 4**

Hey, does anyone know how to get to the gaia ball?
And, is the gaia ball actual rooms you can go into like Virtual hollywood, or is it just a thread? Thanks. :)

Just a thought...for those of you who already live in one of the two VMK Communities, and for those of you on the waiting list -- please, please, please don't move out if you can help it. It takes a lot of work to get a big group of VMK friends living together, and if you move out a stranger will move in. Some of you might not have realized that, but it weakens the VMK Communities that we have set up. It might not mean anything to some people, but it means a lot to me. So please stay put! :rotfl:

Hugs to everyone. :hug:

(Did you remember to tell everyone that if they leave trash in my yard, I'll come dig up their flowers in the middle of the night?):flower1:

(Did you remember to tell everyone that if they leave trash in my yard, I'll come dig up their flowers in the middle of the night?):flower1:

I have no problem charging maintenance fees & cleaning up once a week! :rotfl2:

Please let me know if you happen to lift your house, by accident of course. ;)

So, you know how in the forums some people have pictures in their posts, like avvie art or pretty text in their chat bubble? Well, is their a way to do that without always copy and pasting the URL into the post?
Hope the made sense, lol.

So, you know how in the forums some people have pictures in their posts, like avvie art or pretty text in their chat bubble? Well, is their a way to do that without always copy and pasting the URL into the post?

That's an awesome question I was also wondering.
What I do is copy and paste.
I would love to know if there's an easier way.
:upsidedow

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

Oooh, I know, I know! (Sorry, got excited that I actually knew an answer.) They use the Gaia toolbar that you can find at tektek.org. It allows you to save two or three different formats to use for posts. (And does some other stuff - this just seems the most useful to me.)

Sweet, thanks! :) Well, I got it downloaded, but I'm still trying to figure out, A lot of people always have really colorful texts, but in the format options it only gives you one color, and whenever I choose the first format, I always have to manually make the texts different colors and post the link. Is that's what supposed to happen? Haha, I can always ask the VMK guilders. :) Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter