New England Cars 2 Meet to benefit the Power of 10 -WE RAISED $10,000

Thanks for the great segment team!!! This meet was alot of fun to plan and if I must say... I'm kinda bored and missing my diva friends.

On another note would the person who won the Ariel blanket PM me. I cannot find the ticket with your address and need to mail it to you.

Thanks again!!

Thanks for the great segment team!!! This meet was alot of fun to plan and if I must say... I'm kinda bored and missing my diva friends.

On another note would the person who won the Ariel blanket PM me. I cannot find the ticket with your address and need to mail it to you.

Thanks again!!

I loved the segment too, brought tears to my eyes lol. I was thinking yesterday that I am missing everyone, maybe we need to have a wrap up meeting and looking ahead to the 2nd Annual NE DIS meet fundraiser for GKTW.....

Tara, I may have that woman's address. She also won the DD gift card and I took down her name when I couldn't locate the GC and then found it and gave it to her. I may still have it though in my box of stuff so I will look and get back to you.

Hope to see you ALL again soon!

Erika

I loved the segment too, brought tears to my eyes lol. I was thinking yesterday that I am missing everyone, maybe we need to have a wrap up meeting and looking ahead to the 2nd Annual NE DIS meet fundraiser for GKTW.....

Tara, I may have that woman's address. She also won the DD gift card and I took down her name when I couldn't locate the GC and then found it and gave it to her. I may still have it though in my box of stuff so I will look and get back to you.

Hope to see you ALL again soon!

Erika

Yes, we need a wrap up meeting so I can see you all and congratulate you all!!! Miss seeing my fellow DIVAS!!!!!

I am missing you all and I wasn't even a Diva!!! I keep thinking back to the great dinner I had with many of you and the event was awesome. It was good for my soul.

Just checking in...yes, we won the Ariel blanket as well as that terrifc DU GC....sent Tara a pm with our address for the blanket. BUt as far as the DU $500 GC...nope, never got it. Gave Walter all my info and he said they would send out the info, but as of yet..nothing. Ah well.

Just checking in...yes, we won the Ariel blanket as well as that terrifc DU GC....sent Tara a pm with our address for the blanket. BUt as far as the DU $500 GC...nope, never got it. Gave Walter all my info and he said they would send out the info, but as of yet..nothing. Ah well.

Hi there,

As I wasnt at the event, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

Walter and Pete are on the ABD Backstage Magic Adventure at the moment and I have no way of knowing where this stands.

You can email Walter at Walter@WDWInfo.com and askas to the status of the gift card situation.

Hope that helps.

Kevin

Hi there,

As I wasnt at the event, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

Walter and Pete are on the ABD Backstage Magic Adventure at the moment and I have no way of knowing where this stands.

You can email Walter at Walter@WDWInfo.com and askas to the status of the gift card situation.

Hope that helps.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin!

Pete did the gift cards spur of the moment at the event and said they would get sent out from FLA. I am sure it will get straightened out for Goofy4tink as soon as they get back from the adventure. I also encouraged an email as a reminder that it has not been recieved yet.

Erika

Thanks you guys!!! So nice to be a part of such a supportive, friendly group. People never believe me when I talk about all my DIS friends...even the ones I've never met in person, and how wonderful they are. They just don't get it I guess.
Will send out an email today.

Thanks Kevin!

Pete did the gift cards spur of the moment at the event and said they would get sent out from FLA. I am sure it will get straightened out for Goofy4tink as soon as they get back from the adventure. I also encouraged an email as a reminder that it has not been recieved yet.

Erika
Erika...just wanted to touch base. I did send in multiple emails. Never heard anything back. May need to make some changes going forward as to how to better track this stuff.
See you all in a few weeks!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone and getting to know some new friends!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter