• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New DVC owner since Friday!!

IggyLans

DIS Veteran
Well, so we went on our 3rd annual WDW trip this past week, and ended up joining the DVC on Friday. We have been going back and forth for a couple of years, and decided to take the plunge. Very excited! Now, where do I get the DVC resort picture for my signature? TIA

WELCOME!!! Look on Mousecellaneous and find post I DID IT I DID IT.

The directions are there and easy to do, even though I haven't been able

to do it yet. Again, WELCOME!!! ;) Honi

Congratulations and welcome home!

You forgot to tell us which resort is your new home. :teeth:

Enjoy, how excited are you to plan your next trip? I wish I could figure the resort picture thing, another member email me to tell me how but I still was unable, better luck to you.

WELCOME!!! Look on Mousecellaneous and find post I DID IT I DID IT.

The directions are there and easy to do, even though I haven't been able

to do it yet. Again, WELCOME!!! ;) Honi

Thanks so much for your help!

And thanks everyone for your welcome! I am very excited to plan our next trip (once we are well rested from the one we just back :thumbsup2 )

Congratulations and :welcome: Home! You are going to love it! Start the planning!

I bet you had some great conversations at your dinner table over the week-end!
Congratulations on your purchase and WELCOME Home SSR neighbor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter