'New' DLP Secrets!

TeamJones22

Cashback!
Hello all,

A few years ago i posted a thread about those little extra secrets dotted around the park that make the holiday that little bit more enjoyable (the phone conversation in the Market House Deli or the Beating Heart grave in Boot Hill for example), and was pretty chuffed to find the thread in the useful information section of the site!

However, its been a few years since that thread and a few years since ive been to Disneyland Paris; in fact last time i went the Tower of Terror wasnt even open!

I was wondering does anyone know of any newer secrets from the Hollywood Boulevard, Toy story land etc sections of the park or does anyone know of any secrets that have been added in the last few years? Im planning to take my girlfriend in January and im really looking forward to seeing all of the new parts of the parks!

Nice to 'see' you again! :wave2:

In case anyone's wondering here's the thread, scroll down to the bottom of The Very Useful Info sticky and you'll find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter