New Disney Resort picture of the day Plz read

superbird

DIS Veteran
I am starting a new Disney Resort Picture of the day thread and here are the rules. Similar to the other thread please only post one picture per day and No characters! This thread will be to show the resorts off and to help other members see the great aspects of the Disney resorts in Disney World. We want to see the rooms, landscaping, things to do (i.e. Flag family at WL), hidden Mickeys etc. but no characters. :woohoo: Thanks so much in advance, so I will be first. :banana:

IMG_1060.jpg

Whose next????

iluvmickeytown said:
:cool1: I wanna play. Can u point me in the direction on how to post a picture?

There is a test board on here on how to post pictures. Best thing to do is to upload your favorite pictures to a site like www.Photobucket.com, it is a free site and copy the url address from that site of the picture you want to post. Reply in this thread and start with
. those are the key things. Give it a shot. If it works your picture will show up here. Good luck :thumbsup2

May I first thank everyone for the great pics!

Second, I would like to suggest if you wish to quote someone, to please take out the code for the pic. There is no reason to take up the bandwidth again.

Tissa said:
Great Idea! The other thread has gotten too big to go through.

I would believe that this thread was started because of a disagreement on how the other thread should be used....not because it was too big. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!