new discount codes for deluxe?

Kellyh123

DIS Veteran
I saw on Mousesavers that there is a new code for deluxe resorts out. When I click the link the new information does not show up on my computer. Does anyone know the details of the new code dates it is good for cost of rooms, AKL in particular if you know the new code could you email it to me at Khreader1@cs.com
Thanks so much

It is pretty much the same as the CIF code.
Same dates, etc.
Actually it is being sent out on a post card and some have mentioned it being advertised somehow.
It states, as an example, the AKL standard at $139/night. But I know that AKL has nothing available for June.
So don't know if it is even worth calling if you already have the CIF code.:cool:

We were able to get teh $139 rate for AKL for the end of May. However nothing was available at any of the other deluxe resorts at that time.

We tried calling for deluxe code in June and were told there was
nothing!
If anyone has luck let us know.

We tried to better our $330.23 p/n at Polynesian conc using the latest code--nothing available (6/14-22/02), BUT I was told by the CM that I was--more than likely--not going to get a better rate than this for the time period ($295 and change before tax). I'll keep trying though--you never know. . . As it is, this AP rate is better than we've ever received for this time of year and at this level of service! We'll be content with it. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter