New Dear Teen Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear J,

AHH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN ADORABLE?!

~Me

Dear Z,

your cutee :-)
just sayinn.

~Me

Dear T,

WHOOAA.
like, really?
i though people like you only existed in movies.
your such a skank/ BETCH.
i mean, one of my best friends is a cheerleader for her school...
but still. you act like your so pretty and better than everybody else.
i cant believe how you act. you dont even know most of the people you make fun of!
i understand if you knew them, and they did something to you, but you have never even talked to them!
if i didnt have a best friend who was a cheerleader, youd put their name in vain.
ktnx.

~Me

Dear DIS,
HI. :D
I have nothing to put on my walls..and I asked people on cobra crew to do this..but no one will..and I was wondering if any of you would make a random picture for me to put on my wall. I don't care what's on it..I just thought it'd be a cool idea :D
-Allison

Dear North America.
Some Asian countries have their date YYYY/MM/DD, which is quite logical. Most countries in the world have their date DD/MM/YYYY, which is also very logical. You guys have it MM/DD/YYYY. That doesn't make sense... A day is a lower denomination then a month, not the other way around... It confuses me.
George.

Dear North America.
Some Asian countries have their date YYYY/MM/DD, which is quite logical. Most countries in the world have their date DD/MM/YYYY, which is also very logical. You guys have it MM/DD/YYYY. That doesn't make sense... A day is a lower denomination then a month, not the other way around... It confuses me.
George.

Dear George,
Yarh
~Ellie :-)

Dear DIS,
HI. :D
I have nothing to put on my walls..and I asked people on cobra crew to do this..but no one will..and I was wondering if any of you would make a random picture for me to put on my wall. I don't care what's on it..I just thought it'd be a cool idea :D
-Allison
Dear Allison,
What wall..?

dear allyson,
did i color you a hello kitty picture?
if so print that out :D
-katie

dear george,
idk its just how we do things !
xD
-katie

Dear Allison,
Okay. Found a picture of Hello Kitty that I drew on paint a few months ago ;D
hk.gif

dear rob,
i hate you.
you're a bunch of bad things i can't say on the DIS.
that is all.

-emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter