New DCL Dooney Print! Photos!

WDWChloe

life's better at sea
Disney Dooney lovers:
I recently asked Steve Miller (via DPB comment ;)) about possible new DCL prints upon the release of the new Parks designs...
he said the design team has just released a new Disney Cruise Line pattern, named "Crusin' Characters"! Hopefully we see a glimpse soon!

Link/comment here: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ney-bourke-handbags-and-more-at-disney-parks/

Anxiously awaiting... thought I would share with my fellow addicts :D

EDIT: see new post below for recent eBay photos!

Last edited:
I also read the article and saw your post. I'll be on Wonder in October and I hope the new design will be available then! :jumping1:

IMG_5046.jpg
IMG_5047.jpg
UPDATE: Pretty sure this is the new Cruising Characters print, spotted on eBay.
What do you guys think?

Not sure if I need this one... I do like the details of the fish and anchors but the characters almost look too juvenile for me, though that may change when I see it in person :cutie:

IMG_5048.jpg
Also found this brown leather sketch design on eBay (says new, and I don't remember seeing it recently)

I've definitely seen the brown leather before (it's an older print). Hmm, not sure if I like the new print enough to fork out the money. I really liked the limited edition bags that Coach Outlet had (not DCL-specific) that was Mickey-themed. Too many to list pictures. I could kick myself for not having bought them while I had a 50% off coupon from Coach. Now I'll have to pay mark-up on Ebay if I want one:sad:

I've been eyeballing the new print. I don't typically gravitate to the ones with the dark trim/straps. Will see in person. It's just hard to tell from pictures. Some I love the pictures but notsomuch in person. Then others I don't care for the pictures but love in person. Just hard to tell. I know it's been seen on the Fantasy & Wonder. Hoping to see it on the Dream in September.

Hmmmm... the brown leather one is very similar to the one I have for Disney parks so I don't think I'd get that one. I don't care for the other design. To be honest, I don't like the look of the new characters on the bag. We go on Wonder in October so we shall see.

The colors seem really pale. I like the brighter colors better. Hmm, still going to have a look on the next cruise.

I thought there was another one too. I saw it on another social media site

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter