New Countdown...Days to Retirement

He does, he and my Step Mom cruise about once or twice a year.
We have cruised with them twice before.

Nice. My Mom sailed with us a few times...along with our grown children...it was fun!

It was fun for us too. David took his Mom, and I took my Dad and Stepmom,

I would do it again.

Thank you!

This has been a crazy two weeks. I knew it was going to be busy and I was prepared, but I was not prepared with the amount of work each assignment was going to be. Believe it or not, I am behind on the reading. It is so dry and hard to stay focused.

^Sorry to read that, but hopefully, you will become accustomed to the style, and you will get more out of the initial reading and make progress.

^Sorry to read that, but hopefully, you will become accustomed to the style, and you will get more out of the initial reading and make progress.
I am still struggling to get all my reading done and all my assignments.
I knew I was taking an accelerated class but I guess I was just not as prepared as I thought I was.

Tom has come out of retirement to work part time for the census. He is enjoying the work!

Wow, this date is ever-changing for me.
School is less than a year left.
The current contract is 13 months for work.
Heading back to the world in Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!