New codes include passes?

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I just read a post on another board that the AXA code that just came out includes the Ultimate Park Hopper pass. Is this true?

Yes, that is true!
Actually, it was like pulling teeth to get a room rate only quote. I am tentatively booked at the Contemporary for 7 nights...2 adults, 3 children (one child is 2 so he doesn't need a Hopper) and the total is $3428.54. That is in the Tower. The room rate alone (and I need to be transferred to a different CM at CRO for this) was $312 a night in the Tower Room with 2 Q and a Day Bed. DH thought that was still too pricey for us so I called back for a quote with the AXA code on PO-R with Ultimate Hoppers and it was $2358.49 and the room only rate at PO-R, waterview was $132.71, which is only like a $26 a night savings.

I'm trying to decide if the extra $1100 to stay at the Contemporary is worth it. This is our first time ever at Disney!! Hubby thinks the $1100 will pay for our airfare and who cares where we are as long as we're in the park, but I don't think he's quite grasping how enormous it all is. Any suggestions would be appreciated!:earsboy:
~Diva

OK so let me get this straight. I can not apply the AXA code unless I also get the UHP for the length of stay. We are splitting our stay so UHP will not work for us...did anybody get this code for room only?????thanks...amy

You can use the code for room only. We did, and really didn't have any problems at all. The CM asked if we needed passes, I said no and that was all that was said.

I used the AXA code and it was for room only. I wish it included the passes! YC waterview for 305 per night - $340 with tax.

Thanks...I am reading conflicting reports..some say you can only use codes with the UHP,,thanks....I am going to try..amy

I ended up calling back and cancelling my reservation at the Contemporary...DH and I decided it was too much for us at this time. I booked PO-R room only 2 Double and a Trundle, waterview for $149.42 incl. tax. So I saved a total of $312 over rack rate. I'm happy to be in the park for my first time at Disney. I also reserved breakfast at Chef Mickey's!

Now, How do I get the great Disney countdown in my siggy?? :Pinkbounc
~Diva

You can use the AXA rate for room only...the CM just knew I was a first timer and used all her best sales pitches!! :cool:

I used the AXA code yesterday for YC in May and was told it included UHP's. My sister is staying the same time, same resort and also called and they included ulitmate hopper passes with her package. They told her she could have UHP's included or do it without.

Robynlyn

How much was your rate at YC in May with passess included????
As I said above, mine didn't include passes, so I'm curious as to what the price difference is????

Mer

I got the Poly lagoon view and AKL Concierge, both without UHP. She was trying hard to sell them to me, but I'm going with Paramount tickets. Can't beat their prices. I also have an annual pass.

Mer,

I figured it out to be $254 a night including tax for 5 nights, but because we reserved two standard rooms, the price is a bit cheaper than if we just reserved one. There are 4 of us, all considered adults (two teens) so 5 nights/6 days ultimate hopper passes total $1,197.08 including tax according to mousesavers. I subtracted the ticket price, and divided the remaining in half (each room), then divided by 5 nights to get my total. Hope this helps Mer.

HELLO, I CALLED TO GET A RATE WITH THE AXA CODE I GOT A PRICE OF $376 FOR ALL STARS AND 464 FOR CBC 4 NIGHTS IN JUNE NO PASSES.THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE A DEAL.WHERE ARE THESE DEALS COMING FROM WHEN ARE YOU TRAVELING??

Originally posted by summerrose
HELLO, I CALLED TO GET A RATE WITH THE AXA CODE I GOT A PRICE OF $376 FOR ALL STARS AND 464 FOR CBC 4 NIGHTS IN JUNE NO PASSES.THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE A DEAL.WHERE ARE THESE DEALS COMING FROM WHEN ARE YOU TRAVELING??

Hi summerose,

Rack rates for regular season for the all-stars is $ so with tax that would be $110. Looks like you got $94 per night. I'm assuming your figures include tax

The moderates rack rates are $144 so with tax that becomes $160. Looks like you got $116 per night.

So it's a little savings. Not as much as prior discounts, that's for sure.

If you check out mousesavers.com she has a section that gives you all the rack rates for all the resorts and seasons, so you can really compare any deals you get.

Mousesavers Rates and Dates

I just booked the CR using this code. The first thing the cm said when I gave her the code was this does NOT include any park passes. So you can definitely book room only!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter