New Code, no pin required

GAIL HAYDEN

DVC Member since '92
Forgive me, please, if this has already been posted, but, I do have a code for the moderates that saves you $60.00 on the rack rate. It is good from 4/21 thru 6/22/02 and is available most nights.
Hopefully this helps someone.
The code is : CUQ
Must be booked by 3/17/02.
Good luck!!!!

I received that email this morning too! :) I've never gotten a 'real' postcard from Disney - but I guess the virtual kind works too!

Does anyone know what the exact rate for the mods would be?

Thanks!

I got that e-mail as well Gail. I currently have the $95.00 rate with the free mini golf. I will only switch if I can get the $84.00 rate.

Thanks for the info.

PS - $94.00 Sammy

I called and tried the CUQ for a May stay and got the same rate I had with the CIF code--$94/nt.

Oh OK...so it's for $94 a night. I've got ressies with that rate. If I see something lower, I'll be sure to jump on that. Thanks for the notice....:)

Thanks, Buzz2001! I already have that rate with another code so I'm going to hold tight for now!!

I hope my husband's friend can use it. She's trying to book a trip and a lot of the other codes are sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter