New Characters to meet?

YukonMommy

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! We haven't been to the parks since January 2014. I am wondering if there are any new characters to meet? Putting together my family movie nights based on Disney movies until we leave in March!

Thanks so much!

Star Wars characters at Launch Bay and Marvel at DCA. I'd hate to commit to who they will be in March, because they've changed over since they started. They were doing Zootopia, they seem to be gone now. They're doing Moana, if they're still there in March that would be unusually long for the move tie-in greets that they do. If you didn't meet Oswald last time, he's in DCA now. Olaf meets in DCA now too.

The Zootopia characters still show up in the app. At least for today. Elena of Avalor is meeting right now, also, and, at least until Rivers of America re-opens, Dr. Facilier has been an almost every day character.

I agree with SMD that it's hard to say who will be doing a meet & greet in March. With the exception of Mickey and the gang (I can't really imagine Disney ever not having a Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto M&G somewhere in the parks), it seems like characters can come and go with very little notice. I would download the official Disneyland App and keep and eye on who is listed under the "Characters" tab as it draws closer to your trip.

In addition to the characters mentioned by SMD, Elena of Avalor is also currently meeting guests in DCA. The Parks Blog said she'll continue to meet guests after the holiday send (her show will come to end), but they didn't give any specific end date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter