New Bounceback: Free Dining 2019

I’ve always been able to call the bounce back number and add a day, add ticket days etc. I’ve been able to add a day on to the start and the end before over the years. Never tried to drop one.

This year I tried to add a day to our September trip, calling the bb number in April. We’re staying at Pop. Not only wasn’t I able to add a day, I couldn’t even book the extra day at the resort as a free standing, 1 night, room-only reservation as Pop is at 100% capacity. We are changing resorts and going to try out All Star Movies (no Dining) for the final night if our stay.

I’m not trying to be negative, just being honest that it’s not always as easy as ‘make a call and they’ll be able to change your FD reservation.’ If people need to change an existing reservation, especially for an offer that is no longer available, I’m just recommending calling ASAP to avoid possible disappointment later.

The number to call if your current reservation is a BB is 1-407-939-1923.

This year I tried to add a day to our September trip, calling the bb number in April. We’re staying at Pop. Not only wasn’t I able to add a day, I couldn’t even book the extra day at the resort as a free standing, 1 night, room-only reservation as Pop is at 100% capacity. We are changing resorts and going to try out All Star Movies (no Dining) for the final night if our stay.

I’m not trying to be negative, just being honest that it’s not always as easy as ‘make a call and they’ll be able to change your FD reservation.’ If people need to change an existing reservation, especially for an offer that is no longer available, I’m just recommending calling ASAP to avoid possible disappointment later.

The number to call if your current reservation is a BB is 1-407-939-1923.
Good point! Yes, I've had luck with adding the days, but I've never been late into the year of the trip. I've called to change like in December/January. I've never tried after say February to change one of my FD bouncebacks. So earlier is definitely better! And we really liked All Star Movies when we stayed there. We are doing All Star Music in December, because it is cheaper if no AP discount comes out and it's the only All Star we haven't stayed in.

Do you happen to know if adding/dropping nights caused them to recalculate to new room rates and higher ticket prices?
it did only in that we added weekend nights, which were already more expensive when we originally booked the free dining BB on our sept 2018 trip.
after reading the last couple pages I see I got extremely lucky, first making the trip 2 days longer to give us "wiggle room" then cancelling the first 3 days when my son found out how many days he could take off. I think the free dining bounceback was still in place when I did this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!