New Board to Play On!

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone!

The Webmasters gave us a new board to play on where the Disneyland community can hang out and talk about things that do not have to do with Disneyland Planning. :cool1:

We'll start moving threads from the DL board over here over the next few days & probably will leave the redirects so they don't just disappear! :sunny:

disAbilities has the same thing sort of and it is nice to have planning separate from other community stuff. I have my bags packed and am moving in here, lol.

I will have to get you some California rolls and dole whips to provide you with the energy to move all them threads.

Thanks for the new board.
Laurie

I am so glad that this new board is here, because with our next trip so far off in the future I can't technically say I am "planning"....... I mean, I am always thinking about "when we go back" but I can't put any specifics to it yet. On this board I can hang out and not be accused of taking up valuable cyber-space that could be otherwise occupied by those with REAL count-down tickers.....:thumbsup2

Yeah! :banana: This is great! I kept wondering why the DL side of the dis didn't have it's own community board since it was strange to have some of "our" threads moved over to a completely different corner of our little virtual world.

Oooh I am thrilled. A new board to run amok!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!