New Board Features

Sorry, I certainly didn't mean to sound snippy. :flower3:
Yes, there are a few different ways to access lists of previous posts. Full threads are available in Watched Threads list, but to find specific posts one needs to scroll through the thread. Anything else is directly related to the "search" function. So at this time you probably will only find posts from this week; older posts should return to those lists once Search is fully functional again.

Looks like search is up and running! All my post/thread history is back!!:D

I just found a great new feature!! The board resizes the pictures now automatically so that they fit in your browser window. No more sideways scrolling is someone posts a gigantic picture!

I also love the method of adding text to a multi quote by highlighting it. So easy!

Admins: This software rocks!!!

I'm loving all the new features. Thanks for your efforts in bringing the boards back up so gracefully!

It's been over a week, and I JUST noticed something new to me. When you quote someone, it will put
username said: <up^arrow>

That up-arrow is a link back to the post that was quoted.

If you post in a thread or create one, it is by default a watched thread.

It's been over a week, and I JUST noticed something new to me. When you quote someone, it will put
username said: <up^arrow>

That up-arrow is a link back to the post that was quoted.

That's not actually new - the old boards did that if you used the web interface - it wasn't an arrow but there was a link.

Unfortunately the app did not.

That's not actually new - the old boards did that if you used the web interface - it wasn't an arrow but there was a link.

Unfortunately the app did not.
Apologies, I meant it was a feature of this forum I hadn't seen mentioned yet :)

And I hadn't noticed it until now because it is pretty tiny.

I really appreciate that quotes are now truncated. Nothing ground my gears on the old board more than seeing someone quote an entire post when it's seven or eight paragraphs long.
I like that feature, too, though it doesn't work with certain members posting styles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter