New Board Features

Please put discussions of some of the new board features here
I hate to do this, but I want to subscribe, but can't find thread tools, so hence this post. How is it that you gained an avatar and we lost ours?

In the spirit of this thread, the DELETE button for posts is a new feature.

I gained an avatar testing the new system, just upload a new one :)
We are still working on things

I see the boards have been back up for a bit and i see some of the threads I follow have since had responses but I have not gotten any email notifications yet. Is there an issue with that feature now? I doubled checked and it is still turned on.

I gained an avatar testing the new system, just upload a new one :)
We are still working on things

Talk to me like I'm 5...exactly how do I get the picture I want to upload to be the right size so it's actually displayed beside my posts and not just in my profile page?

A fellow DISer sent me a PM at 9:17pm. I got an email for it with a photo of the PM. <insert missing thumbsup2 smiley here.> But, when I click on the corresponding link to the Conversation, I just get an Error message of:
"The requested conversation could not be found." And there is no sign of it when I went to my Conversations list.

I sent a PM to that DISer and she did not receive it either.

Looking for my tag. Just found it. I think I need to go look at my profile area and play around with it.

My app on my iphone is not working. It says there is a "parse error" - a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. I do not see any updates being available. Please tell me what I need to do.

My app on my iphone is not working. It says there is a "parse error" - a result of the forum software plugin being outdated. I do not see any updates being available. Please tell me what I need to do.

Delete the app. It is now obsolete. You have to use the browser on your mobile device.

Please put discussions of some of the new board features here

how do you add a new post without replying to the last thread. I am trying to update my *GT/MTO/FLR discount thread but can't find where I just want to ADD another post. Making me reply which adds the previous stuff. I am sure I am missing something, sorry.

how do you add a new post without replying to the last thread. I am trying to update my *GT/MTO/FLR discount thread but can't find where I just want to ADD another post. Making me reply which adds the previous stuff. I am sure I am missing something, sorry.

Just in the box below at the bottom of the page....I don't care for that either

Thanks Jenseib, now I am trying to update the title of my thread, normally I post todays date that I have updated the thread. Do I still have the option to edit the title of the thread?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!