new blog: The Actors Fund Honors Disney Theatrical Productions this April

WebmasterLeah

DIS Veteran
On April 28, 2014, The Actors Fund will honor Disney Theatrical Productions as they celebrate 20 years on Broadway.

“Over these 20 years, Disney’s magical productions—on Broadway and on tour—have given vital support to our programs and services,” said Actors Fund President and CEO Joseph P. Benincasa. “We are thrilled to have the opportunity to honor Disney and their leadership and commitment to this organization.”

Read more here:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2014/02/20/the-actors-fund-honors-disney-theatrical-productions-this-april/

Is anyone going to be there? They just released some more tickets this week.
My niece and I are going. :thumbsup2 Got the cheap seats when they were released this week.

Off topic a little, but fun fact: I flew to Denver to catch the out of town production of The Little Mermaid before it opened in NYC, and while walking around during the day got to meet Thomas Schumacher, head of Disney Theatrical Productions. He was super nice. I don't know why I didn't think to get a picture with him. Oh well.

The show was out of this world!!!! Full production numbers from Newsies, Aladdin, smaller numbers from Lion King, Peter and the Star Catcher, and lots of the original Disney Broadway Performers. Great job, and raised a ton of money for The Actor's Fund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter