new blog: Review: Disney's 'Saving Mr. Banks' Now Available

WebmasterLeah

DIS Veteran
On March 18th, Saving Mr. Banks arrived on Blu-ray, DVD, and digital download in stores and online. While seemingly overshadowed by the overwhelming success of Disney’s animated blockbuster hit Frozen, Saving Mr. Banks is quite frankly one of Disney’s best films – telling the legendary story of Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) attempting to get the film rights to P.L. Travers (Emma Thompson)’s character, ‘Mary Poppins.’

Read more here:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2014/03/18/...ow-available-on-blu-ray-dvd-digital-download/

I watched it tonight for the 1st time and loved it!!!

Sent from my LG G2.

Me and dd have just watched it. Oh wow!!!!!!!! Apart from being really annoyed at her arguing with Walt the whole time and disagreeing with every idea he had, I absolutely loved the film and was glued from start to finish. The bit where he took her to Disneyland, my dd and I were :yay::yay: and when he offers to take her and she said no :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter