New Balance Sneaker Question

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
I figure someone here has got to know this.

Has anyone bought a new pair of New Balance sneakers lately and noticed that the soles are uneven? I just bought a pair of 880v7 and it looks like the outer back sole is lower/thinner than the inner part. I noticed this on another pair but thought it was because I wore the sole out.

Or do I need to return the sneakers? Thanks.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving!

Since I have nothing better to do (not true), I did further research and yes, the sole is somewhat lopsided. No idea why, but it is.

Every day, something new.

Hi Donna..Try calling the company and asking. Or email them and attach a pic of the sneakers and ask them what is going on. We had an issue with a pair of New Balance sneakers we bought my husband, they had no idea what caused the problem, but they sent him an entirely new pair. I haven't noticed that they are lopsided though, will have to go look in his closet and examine further! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Lynn

Shoes are made for all different type of feet. Really the only way to get the correct shoe (beside trial and error I suppose) is to go into a reputable, local running store and have them fit you. I wore the same Brooks model for years. My last pair was just way off and I felt it from head to toe. I went into the local running store. He took a look at me and put me in a different Brooks shoe and it was perfect. It they didn't work out after a couple of weeks, I could return them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter