New Activity Centers for Kids?

Mcterry

Earning My Ears
I thought I saw something about a new activity center for kids starting in April 2018 at the Contemporary. I wanted to sign my kids up for this, but now I can't find it?!! Does anyone know what I am talking about and can point me in the right direction? Thanks!

That looks like a lot of fun. My soon to be 4 year LOVES Toy Story. Thinking about letting him do this or the entire family doing the Toy Story Glow Night at typhoon lagoon. Decisions decisions...

Hubby and I are doing the Highway in the Sky dining event, and I saw this information this morning and immediately booked for our two kids. I think I'm honestly a little jealous the they get to party with the Incredibles while we're gone. Haha!

Yes This looks like a winner with my boys as welk. Will be looking into it for our upcoming trip!!

Extremely happy to see at least one activity center return. My boys loved Simba's Clubhouse last trip.

Luckily for us we're booked at BLT next trip so we will be signing them up for sure while I take DW out for her 40th birthday!

Hoping someone will post a review-I have 3 and def want to make sure it’s worth the price(I assume they’ll love it)

That price is crazy. We used to be able to use Simba’s clubhouse for $15 per hour 2 hour minimum. This is too much.

My problem with this event is that is ends at 10:30. It's not a useful service to me if I have to stop my fun at 10:00pm. DH wants to do The Edison next trip, and the interesting stuff there doesn't even start until 10pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter