New 5 day pass?

TracyK

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know anything about a new 5 day Escape pass. I have just bought a 3 day Escape pass from Ticket mania and then realised they do a 5 day Escape pass. This would have suited us better. I can't see this ticket on the USF site. Has any one ever tried to upgrade Universal tickets. I know you can with Disney. Would be grateful for any advice.

Tracy
Disneyland Paris Halloween 1999 & Christmas 2000
Off site Easter 2000 & Easter 2001

Universal is very good about allowing you to upgrade passes. I would stop by guest services during your first day in the parks and there shouldn't be any problem! As for the 5 day pass, I don't believe it has ever been listed on Universal's website, however I have heard from several people that there is one available.

Jim

There is rumored to be a 5 day Escape pass, but I haven't seen one listed on the website or posted at the ticket window.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

If there is a 5 day pass is it one that doesn't expire like the others or is it 5 consecutive days? If someone knows please reply.

I believe they offer the 5 day FLEX ticket (5 or 10) that is for Universal, IOA, Seaworld, Busch Gardens, & 1 or 2 others)...they are unlimited admission to each within 5 consecutive days.

Maybe this is what you saw?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter