New 4 park ticket - limited offer

Cyberc1978

DIS Veteran
Anyone got info about the new offer?

Every time I click it - I get Stich ate the page.

Attachments

• upload_2018-10-16_9-21-35.jpeg
    upload_2018-10-16_9-21-35.jpeg
    107.3 KB · Views: 119
Not sure, but I can tell you UT is offering (which we purchased last week), buy four days get two free.
So a six day park pass for $400.
Was very easy to link to MDE.

Good luck!

In the past, that ticket has allowed you to enter each park for one day. It was a little different than a normal ticket because you could use multiple “days” on the same day, and it restricts you to one “day” in each park — no repeats.

It was offered to DVC members for $199 two or three years ago, and then to everyone for $279 last year. Seems like the price has really gone up.

*if this is the same ticket

Not sure, but I can tell you UT is offering (which we purchased last week), buy four days get two free.
So a six day park pass for $400.
Was very easy to link to MDE.

Good luck!

In the past, that ticket has allowed you to enter each park for one day. It was a little different than a normal ticket because you could use multiple “days” on the same day, and it restricts you to one “day” in each park — no repeats.

It was offered to DVC members for $199 two or three years ago, and then to everyone for $279 last year. Seems like the price has really gone up.

I don’t why I see this when I sign in. I’ll check with guest relations later today. Maybe its a good offer or maybe it’s 1 park per day and no repeats.

I don’t why I see this when I sign in. I’ll check with guest relations later today. Maybe its a good offer or maybe it’s 1 park per day and no repeats.
Hm. I can't find this offer... We are there in 3 weeks so hoping we can grab the tickets instead of using the ones we currently have.

We purchased this ticket in Dec of 2014! It worked for us, wasn’t a hopper, but just planned the days out. It was a 4 night, 5 day trip anyway, so our last day we hung out at Resort. Great price!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!