New! 10/01 LIVE DAS updates on Oct. 9th from Special Mouse

KathyRN137

DIS Veteran
Hello, DISers!

I host a pre-recorded podcast called Special Mouse. I am reaching out to you on this forum because I am always looking for folks who would like to come on the show and chat about their experiences at the Disney Parks or on the Disney Cruise Line with special needs and/or health challenges.

If anyone is interested, please let me know! Send me a PM or e-mail me at specialmousepodcast@gmail.com

Thanks!

Kathy

I will have to listen to your show but am curious what you have covered so far.

We deal with sensory processing disorder, low vision, and albinism.

I will be on the look our for your show!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you, Casey! I hope that I present something that is helpful to you and your family!

Thanks for listening! This week I'm chatting with SueM from MN, moderator of this board!

Kathy

Thank you, SueMfromMN (mod) for appearing on the Special Mouse podcast!

You can listen to us discuss the disABILITIES board HERE.

Thanks!

Kathy

Thank you KathyRN! I have been reading your DIS trip reports for years and more recently found your podcasts. They are so valuable to our family! I am listening to your DAS as I type this. My daughter, age 10, has classic autism like your son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!