Neverland Club, Cub's Den, or Little Rock Club?

hrhdec01

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used these in the past? I can't seem to find a lot of information on them. We have 3 kids, ages 6, 9, and 11.
Thanks

Where is the Little Rock Club?

I've used the Neverland Club a few times in the past. DS loved it both times and asked to go back the next day. Part of his motivation is the chance to hang out with other kids though.

Be warned that it is pricey compared to the other clubs particularly for 3 kids.

OH my gosh...my boys...6 and 10...loved the Neverland Club....ended up taking them back a 2nd time....and they wanted to go a third....told them I couldn't afford a third..lol

They have both told me that next years trip...PLEASE make plans for them to be over there a couple nights of our trip..lol

(a tip..the club at the Contemporary (can't recall name) is NOT for mid to older aged children. Its like a 4 and under club at tops and VERY small compared to others)

have fun!
E

My daughters are 7 and 10. On our recent trip they stayed at the Neverland Club and at Simba's at AKL. They liked them both a lot. They have previously stayed at the Cub's Den (3 times) and at the Harborclub (once). They like them all very much and don't really have a favorite. I would say pick the one that is most convenient to you and don't worry about it - they will have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter