Never wanted to visit Disney, now converted

I totally understand you! I was never into Disney - or WDW before my American boyfriend convinced me to visit, as a detour, during one of our trips to see his family on the East Coast.

Being from Italy, I thought WDW was an awfully expensive place made for kids and I thought of it as a very stereotypical representation of American culture. I was not yet aware of the pure JOY that I would experience on my first visit. That was 2015: we spent 3 days on property, with barely any plan and still it was the best experience I had in a very long time!

Fast forward to now: planning our next trip for April/May 2020 and literally cannot think about anything else!

Last edited:
10 years ago we went for a long weekend. Two months later, we were back for 10 nights! We visit every year now and I get more and more in love with it each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter