"Never tell me the odds!" Disney Fantasy 7 night Western Caribbean Star Wars Feb 27 Port Canaveral

haddybaby

Earning My Ears
Starting a thread for Disney Fantasy 7 night Western Caribbean with Star Wars day at Sea. Sailing February 27 from Port Canaveral. Who wants to be optimistic with me?!! If you're cruising say "hi!" and give your favorite Star Wars Quote. Let's have some fun!

Hello!! My name is Emily and I'll be cruising with my 2 sons 19 & 12, and my daughter who will 5. I live in the Orlando area.

Hey Emily!
Sailing with my hubby on this cruise - we're from CT. Kids are grown so we're on our own!!

Welcome Jodi! I think you’re going to be ready for some warm weather come feb!
YES! We love going on cruises this time of year...well, any time of year is great, but going in Jan/Feb provides quite the respite from the cold weather.
So what do we think...fore reals? Is this thing gonna happen? lol Are there any parameters that DCL puts in place that would be a deal-breaker for you & your family?

Last I heard they are trying to sail again by the end of the year, but of course nothing is certain yet. I can’t think of anything they’d ask that would prevent me from going. I’m more concerned that it’s safe. What about you?

Hmmm...I'm not sure. I mean, if they require that you need a vaccination to sail, I think I'd have to cancel. Not that I'm necessarily opposed to vaccination...we'll see. Mask wearing could be a bummer, too, although I would completely understand that requirement.
And what about the ports?? If they ain't letting us in, then that could be a deal-breaker. I'm not opposed to just a double-dip at CC, but not at the premium price we're paying, ya know?

Hi cruise friends! I just deleted my first post, just realized it may get flagged because I posted a link to the cruise Facebook group which I just read can be a violation -40 pts 😬 Anyway my husband and I are on this cruise, we're looking for the Disboards fishextender group, and we're very excited. It'll be our first time on one of the big ships, on a 7 nighter, and in a GTY room.

"be brave and don't look back!" :darth:

Last edited:
Hey there!

Sounds like a lot of awesome "firsts" coming your way! The big boats can be mind-boggling, lol, but I'm sure you'll find your way around quickly enough. And 7 nights is truly magical! And we, too, are in a GTY room for the very first time.
Now let's just hope this cruise actually happens, lol. All the talk about not being able to get off the boat unless your on an excursion is getting me down...ugh. We don't even DO excursions - our favorite part is getting of & wandering around the ports ourselves.
We shall see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!