Never say Neverland: Easter '18, May/June '18, July '18, Sept '18, Nov '18 TRs (8/22 UPDATE!)

No, you still avoided Disney! DS doesn't count against you lol. That's what we did on our "we tried to avoid Disney" trip in 2015 to start, 2 nights at DS. Of course I think I told you we ended up doing at day in MK but we tried our best so I'm proud of you!

:thanks: :-) I am guilty of the non-Disney trip becoming a Disney one in the past...but around tax time it's a bit easier for me right now to say no to spending extra money on tickets. I'm sure we'll do the same next weekend, lots of chances to explore Disney Springs more. I like the way this upcoming trip is shaping up right now.

::yes::::yes::
This is me exactly. I don't say it often since I sell it, and I think there are some really good things about Uni. The resorts are awesome. I really enjoy some of the rides like the Mummy and Gringotts and the Macy's parade during the holidays was really cool. But I don't see any need at all for more than 2 days unless maybe you're HUGE HP fans? Or you want to do Volcano Bay one day. I also have no strong desire to go back and will only do so - for like a day at a time - if one of the kids asks. However many of the Universal Partner hotels are nice, and I assume that's where you're booked now?

Yes...I do get that. I loved Portofino Bay, RPR was also nice (but we have only done one night there so not much time to really spend there), I was so-so with Cabana Bay (I think I expected the same feeling as Beach Club...and it just wasn't) but that's about it. I do LOVE Gringotts, some of the other rides are okay, haven't really seen the big parades yet, and yeah not big HP fans here but we always get Butterbeer of course. I'm considering Volcano Bay for this trip as an option. We could add a day there for about $55. We are booked at RPR this trip for another night (so we get EP) AND I just added a night at Aventura so our first 2 nights will essentially keep us in the Universal "bubble".

While I will continue to spend $60 on their macarons any time I'm in the area and their other desserts are really good, I did not enjoy my dinner there a few years ago either

So we didn't try too much...just weren't that hungry. The flatbread was actually pretty good as was the avocado toast. My DD despised the Broccoli Cheddar soup (a fave of hers) and I agree it was odd. The bread pudding was okay. Oh we also found macarons somewhere else this trip (my son loves them) and I think it was in the parks. I'm not sure I'd go back to Toothsome.

Nice! I'm trying FF for the first time next month on our Girls' Trip :)
Hmm for Thursday: something not park related and not too expensive like Gatorland or Madam Tussaud's was museum? Just thinking off the top of my head lol. The Orlando Eye (they recently changed the name but can't remember it)? SeaWorld is relatively inexpensive compared to other theme parks if that interests you. So much to do, you'll find something fun!

We definitely remember our one trip to FF fondly...so I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the Thursday suggestions, but I do think we'll just stick to my plan mentioned above as I just added Aventura for the night. This gives us about 3 days worth at Universal parks, more than enough, and maybe we'll just suck it up and do the parks on Thursday without EP. I'm also considering adding Blue Man Group...but we'll see how I feel later. I've cancelled MOST of my Disney Restaurant ADRs for now but I'm hanging on to Storybook Dining for NOW. It's kinda a late food reservation Saturday, and lately I've found in my old age that eating late and then going to bed does not work out well for me. I've done it twice this week and been awakened both times in the middle of the night with reflux. This means I need to stop eating late...and also need to lose some of my recently gained weight as well. I'm working on both.

So after much deliberation, I've decided the best course of action for next week is to stay within the "Universal bubble" Thursday and Friday, and then the "Disney bubble" Saturday and Sunday. I think jumping from a Disney resort to a Universal Resort and back to Disney will just be too tough. Although I'm not totally enamored by Universal, I think since we already have passes for those parks we should just spend Thursday there together as we have the whole day. If my DD and I decide to visit the Universal parks on Friday AND Saturday, we'll have to decide if we upgrade our tickets to passes or just buy additional 4-day tickets (easily done with a trip to Shades of Green). Since we have to upgrade to one of the higher end passes due to blackout dates, I suspect just spending $180 on 4-day tickets will be easier, or we can just skip Universal Saturday night and head over to spend more time at Saratoga Springs Resort or Disney Springs instead.

As of NOW we have added a night at Ventura Resort. It sounds pretty cool and I think we'll enjoy it. We may even consider spending some time at Volcano Bay since we'll be close to there. We will see how we feel once there. After spending all day Wednesday driving, and into the wee hours Thursday, we may just be good with spending extra time at our resort that night.

I am guilty of going into these vacations with all these GRAND plans...and then I find that once there we get exhausted much more quickly then expected and we welcome that downtime in our hotel room. :) Getting old sucks.

So we leave in less than 48 hours now. It's been decided that I will begin the 12-14 hour drive myself, which is fine with me. DH might take over around dinnertime or after the first stop...whatever.

Have I packed? NOPE.

Over the weekend I worked on getting my house a little more back in order since I was in the process of staining most of my bottom kitchen cabinets. They are done now. I did get a lot of laundry done. I'm still not ready to think about packing...but need to do that.

We did hit the local warehouse store and stocked up on tons of things for the trip such as water, drinks, and some frozen breakfast sandwiches. This will hopefully get us through the mornings and the waters are for keeping us plenty hydrated.

Weather forecast:

Thu
Showers
89°/72°
Precip: 40%

Fri
APR 19 Thunderstorms/Wind
82°/62°
Precip: 90%

Sat
APR 20 Mostly Sunny
76°/58°
Precip: 0%

Sun
APR 21 Sunny
80°/59°
Precip: 0%

We have changed our volunteer schedule around a little bit, trying to fill some of the bigger gaps that they currently have there, and dropping Easter afternoon so we can spend more time with the family. We still have at least one 3.5 hour shift per day for Fri/Sat/Sun so far. If we see other openings come up that we can fill we'll simply sign up.

We are looking forward to the trip for sure. I'm looking forward to checking out a new Universal Resort even if only for one night. I'm looking forward to a return to Royal Pacific Resort and hopefully spending a little more time there. I'm actually looking forward to our non-Disney park time at Saratoga as well and hoping we can find some fun activities to do while there on Saturday and Sunday.

Last night we did an early Easter dinner celebration with the family here that we are leaving behind, which is just my oldest son and FIL. I'm sure they will spend some extra time together while we are gone. At some point I should check in with my own father. Sadly since my mom died two years ago I just find that maintaining a regular relationship with him isn't too easy. I feel like he has another life with his girlfriend and family. The fact that he didn't even wish me a happy birthday on my BIRTHDAY...that stung a little bit I'm not gonna lie. In his defense, he did visit me the weekend before my birthday and we went to dinner and I got a card at that time that I waited to open. Still...you would have thought a small gesture like a phone call or text on the actual day wouldn't be out of the question. I saw him the day after my birthday, and in fact took him to the airport as we all flew out that day to CA for a funeral, but I took the high road and said nothing about the lack of previous day birthday greetings...he didn't even ask what I did...and what good would it do for me to bring it up. All that would do would be *MAYBE* make him feel bad. It wasn't worth it. Growing up sucks sometimes.

Ok...so I totally digressed there...sorry! Anyway have no idea even what my dad is doing for Easter...haven't even asked...not even worrying about it. I have a high level of suspicion that his girlfriend's family is coming to stay with him and will spend the weekend with him just based on some social media chatter I read a while ago. I know his girlfriend was here in Maryland this weekend with her daughter and family, meaning my dad was home alone...still didn't hear from him. I'm sure he texted her though and I could find out...since I pay for his cell phone on my plan.

Bring on this little mini Spring Break for our family...I'm so ready!

One last full working day, and then about 5 hours tomorrow until we are on the road. Have I packed? NOPE. I guess that will be done tonight. Considering yesterday it was in the 50s here and VERY WINDY, and today it's like the 40s or so...not quite as windy...I'm really looking forward to some sun. We have plans to do Volcano Bay on Thursday as the temps are supposed to be in the 90s that day. :)

Well we are finally BACK...and had a very nice trip. I'm not going to do a detailed review but here are some mini-reviews for you:

Aventura Resort - Stayed here one night...very cool technology forward hotel. We had a drink from the pool bar, but nothing else consumed there. We used the microwaves in the food court area to heat up our breakfast sandwiches Friday morning. Easy walk to Volcano Bay, which is what we did on Thursday.

Volcano Bay - We really enjoyed this waterpark. The "fast" river ride there was our favorite...we could have stayed there all day long. The water was warm and it was just a great way to float around. The park apparently reached MAX capacity on the day we were there, and that was evident by the lines at ALL of the food stands. My daughter just wanted a pretzel, we waited at a small stand for that, in line for probably 15 or 20 minutes...and they RAN OUT of pretzels. Their Tapu Tapu ride system is cool in some ways...but not so much in others. It really limits what you can do. We did our first Tapu Tapu for a 60 minute wait I think...and our time ended up coming up way earlier than that. When we got in the line though...we still waited in line (it was a family raft ride) for probably at least 20 minutes...and you can't get another ride reservation until that's done. The second one was the water coaster...a 180 minute wait (yes that's 3 hours) and it was every bit of that. We went off and did the "slow" lazy river, the wave pool (this was the least impressive thing there...waves were bigger on the fast river ride) and then back to the fast river. I will say the water coaster was the longest one we've been on and a lot of fun...but that 3 hours we could ride NOTHING else (they mention there are some slides that don't require using tapu system...we looked and never found them and we did try to find them). So despite those issues...it was still a nice day there.

upload_2019-4-23_13-3-1.jpeg

Royal Pacific Resort - One night here...again didn't try any food here, it was just a place to rest our heads...and allow us use of Express Pass which was TOTALLY needed on Easter weekend. I like how close this resort is to IOA park. I wish they had more food options. DH and DD had the breakfast buffet Saturday morning...and they weekend prices are much higher than during the week apparently. This ended up being too much when my DS ate one thing and then got sick...he hadn't been feeling well since earlier that morning. The restaurants were PACKED at night and without a reservation for dinner Saturday night we go nowhere near them. So where did we choose to eat on Saturday?

Nine Spices Hot Pot: My DH is a fan of these kinds of places...so this was where we ended up Friday night...off property after being caught in the pouring rain at the parks. The coolest thing about this restaurant was that the food rotates around the entire restaurant for you to select it. As for me...if I'm going out to eat I don't want to cook my own food.

upload_2019-4-23_13-9-39.jpeg

Saratoga Springs Resort: Ok we checked in here Saturday for our last two nights. I know the resort is so spread out, we've stayed there before...but the Carousel section is just WAY too far away from everything for my liking so in the future I'll put in a request for NOT that one. It was a long walk to the main building for food and the main pool area with Easter day activities. The rooms also could use some tech refreshing...more charging ports for devices! Otherwise I'm good with it and the pool was fun on Easter day.

Whispering Canyon Cafe (a dining review): We had no meals booked on Saturday as I cancelled the dinner with Snow White and friends...just so much $$ and I had just upgraded by Universal ticket to an Annual Pass. We checked MDE and decided on Whispering Canyon. It was around 5pm and I could only get 7:15pm so we decided to chance it and show up, arrived close to 5:45pm, and they were able to seat us early. We really enjoyed this place...well I should say 3 out of 4. I had the seasonal salad and plank salmon...delicious. My husband and son got skillets...and enjoyed them. Cornbread was also good. Daughter got kids grilled chicken...she didn't like that too much but the mashed potatoes...yum! Loved watching people bring ketchup to tables all over the place. A bit expensive but still loved it. We really need another future stay here. It's so lovely.
upload_2019-4-23_13-28-11.jpeg

Top of the World Lounge: The very BEST Disney Vacation Club perk is being able to visit this place. It is simply a gem. Of course it was crowded...one day we need to arrive extra early and grab a table...but DD and I were on our own and headed here just to watch (and FB LIVE) the fireworks from the top of the building.

upload_2019-4-23_13-30-29.jpegupload_2019-4-23_13-30-40.jpeg

Benihana: Yes this is a chain restaurant but when you cancel Flying Fish for Easter dinner (because I wasn't feeling too great and wasn't up for spending over $300 for a meal for 4) then you find what works for you. Rice sounded good to me...and if you are staying on property you can very easily get to this place from Disney Springs as it's in the Hilton on Hotel Plaza Blvd right across from Disney Springs. We had a car though...but they validate hotel parking. This was a fun meal for us, perfect for our Easter dinner and last big meal there.
upload_2019-4-23_13-34-45.jpeg

Winter Summerland Minigolf: We attempted to go to Fantasia Golf first (after a trip to Disney Springs after Easter dinner) but there was a 30 to 45 minute wait just to get on the course. No thanks. We headed down to Winter Summerland, which we have also played before but we've only done Summerland...this time we did Winter. It's an easier course I think...but we still had fun and we are big mini golf geeks. Is it sad that we were all REALLY enjoying listening to Christmas music...in April?
upload_2019-4-23_13-35-1.jpegupload_2019-4-23_13-35-40.jpegupload_2019-4-23_13-35-58.jpeg

A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE VILLAGE

upload_2019-4-23_13-38-35.jpeg

So as I mentioned before, the main goal of this trip was to volunteer at Give Kids the World Village. This place is simply AMAZING...no other way to describe it. DD and I volunteered for a few hours Friday morning at the attractions.

upload_2019-4-23_13-38-49.jpegupload_2019-4-23_13-38-57.jpeg

DD was old enough to drive the train shown here...and she enjoyed that. She couldn't operate the other two rides there but she could help get people onto the rides. We learned how to operated the handicap ramps/seats at all 3 rides as we had kids in wheelchairs several times. It was so great to see their smiling faces on these rides. The families were all so lovely. We met another volunteer working the shift with us, Jim, who was fantastic as well. He and his wife volunteer there regularly as they are snowbirds from Massachusetts.

Saturday and Sunday morning we worked in the kitchen/food court area. There were about 25+ volunteers on those shifts and there were over 800 people staying in the village so when people started showing up to eat..it was steadily busy from about 8:30am until 10am. We ended up bussing tables Saturday morning, and Sunday morning we asked to do "trays" which means we helped people carry trays in the lines and to their tables, and then when it slowed down at the food area we grabbed gloves and helped bus again. The families that are granted visits there...are all so gracious. It was just a wonderful place to be and I know that I am looking forward to volunteering there in the future. I am hoping on all future trips to Florida I can manage to swing over there at least once or twice to do a shift or two.

I am volunteering in about 3 weeks. I am doing the breakfast shift . Last year , I volunteered one day also in the cafeteria but for dinner and bussed tables as you did. Tiring but time flew by. I am thinking I may serve food this time if that is available. I wished I had done this before last year but will definitely work it in to my future visits. .

I am volunteering in about 3 weeks. I am doing the breakfast shift . Last year , I volunteered one day also in the cafeteria but for dinner and bussed tables as you did. Tiring but time flew by. I am thinking I may serve food this time if that is available. I wished I had done this before last year but will definitely work it in to my future visits. .

That's awesome! Yes bussing tables was definitely a lot of work. While for breakfast on Saturday they asked for volunteers for many jobs (serving hot food, serving cold food, serving waffles), we found for Sunday they didn't ask for as many jobs so I assume they do have some 'regulars' who request specific jobs ahead of time.

Reactions: DLo
Long time no update...but yesterday this happened:

upload_2019-5-1_11-45-57.jpeg

upload_2019-5-1_11-46-8.jpeg

And now we have TWO licensed drivers in our house. I was probably more nervous for her than she was, but it all worked out. Since her younger brother was forced to go with us as we went directly after I picked them up from school, he opted for the front seat for the first time EVER in her car...so the first photo was me from the back seat as we drove home.

She is still adapting to driving on her own. I find it funny that as excited as she has been about this, she literally got her learner's permit on the very first day she was eligible...and the same for the full license...she seemed a bit uneasy about driving to school today, a drive that she has done several times a week since SEPTEMBER! She did drive herself to dance class last night and seemed okay with that though. In our state, you are not allowed to have ANY other passengers in the car with you other than immediate family for the first 5 months of your license, which is a great rule but means if she wants to get together with her friends, the majority of whom do NOT drive yet (she is a sophomore in high school) she would have to meet them somewhere and their parents would have to drive them.

We will see how she does this week. Another dance class tonight and she is talking about meeting another friend at the mall this Saturday.

I don't have ANY Disney news at all, which is quite sad. I have NO upcoming vacations planned currently...also unreal for me. We might do an amusement park trip in May, but it isn't set yet. We might visit my brother and family in NC in June for my nephews' birthdays...but not sure yet. There's a lot of nothing. We have discussed looking into some kind of trip for December around Christmas as well. We just learned my FIL will be heading to Hawaii with my husband's sister and her husband and son, meaning we are on our own for the holidays in terms of family here in Maryland. I'm thinking about looking into booking maybe a DVC property at Vero Beach or Hilton Head, but it's still a bit too early for me to do that. I'll look into it next month maybe.

We will also likely return to Universal in the fall, with no dates decided there as of yet. There's just a whole lot of possible stuff right now.

I will look forward to reading about some of the EPIC trips planned by others here on the boards though!

Teen driver....such a double edged sword. It's so nice to have one less person to chauffeur around, but ugh. The worry!

Don't know when we will be back to DW. We just took a cruise out of Port Canaveral a month ago, disembarked, and flew to New Orleans for five days. I am so over the blatant money grab The Mouse has become.

Having said that, we are doing a Mexican Riviera cruise this fall out of L.A.and considering a few days pre cruise at Disneyland. Despite living on the left coast we haven't been there since 1993! I kind of want to see all the new offerings, but dh is rather meh about it. Guess it will come down to time off and finances.

We are also going to visit my parents in Alaska this September. Not really an epic vacation, just relaxing chill family time. I haven't seen them since last July so it's TIME!

Thanks for sharing!! Your trip sounded great and I loved hearing about the volunteering you did. I would love to try this. The Universal waterpark sounded just crazy busy...waiting 3 hours for a waterslide is insane!!!

I just read thru 20 pages of your wonderful report on on trips, pre-trips, life, family, everything! I’m stuck in bed with a bum knee and a broken leg, so I have plenty of time on my hands-not a stalker, I promise! You’ve given all of us a nice glimpse into traveling with the teens and executing a trip with a big group (can’t even imagine!). Thanks for the fun read!

Teen driver....such a double edged sword. It's so nice to have one less person to chauffeur around, but ugh. The worry!

Don't know when we will be back to DW. We just took a cruise out of Port Canaveral a month ago, disembarked, and flew to New Orleans for five days. I am so over the blatant money grab The Mouse has become.

Having said that, we are doing a Mexican Riviera cruise this fall out of L.A.and considering a few days pre cruise at Disneyland. Despite living on the left coast we haven't been there since 1993! I kind of want to see all the new offerings, but dh is rather meh about it. Guess it will come down to time off and finances.

We are also going to visit my parents in Alaska this September. Not really an epic vacation, just relaxing chill family time. I haven't seen them since last July so it's TIME!

Yes...I am actually not worried too much about her. I guess once you get to kid #2 driving, and after kid #1 has already had 2 accidents (both times with siblings in the car with him) you just get a bit numb to it. There's nothing you can do about it so you have to trust that they will be the vigilant drivers you hoped they would be, and they have already learned that a green light around here at least doesn't mean GO unless you make sure 5 or 6 other people aren't running the red light! I kinda get you with the money...hope the cruise was fun though as I truly miss Disney cruises but even the discounted rates I've seen as of late are NOT that great. Our next Disney cruise may have to be really really off season. Have fun on your other trips though!

Thanks for sharing!! Your trip sounded great and I loved hearing about the volunteering you did. I would love to try this. The Universal waterpark sounded just crazy busy...waiting 3 hours for a waterslide is insane!!!

Yes I highly recommend the volunteering...it truly was wonderful and I can't wait to return. Yes that wait was crazy I agree...but at least we weren't in line that entire time and were free to move about the rest of the park...just couldn't wait for any other rides.

I just read thru 20 pages of your wonderful report on on trips, pre-trips, life, family, everything! I’m stuck in bed with a bum knee and a broken leg, so I have plenty of time on my hands-not a stalker, I promise! You’ve given all of us a nice glimpse into traveling with the teens and executing a trip with a big group (can’t even imagine!). Thanks for the fun read!

Aww...thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed them!!

Have I mentioned that I have ZERO Disney trips planned for my future? It seems so odd and yet I'm starting to adjust.

Last night I did poke around the DVC Member site to look at some potential plans for maybe November or December, but at Hilton Head or Vero Beach. Then I realized...we can't take the dog with us so it seemed mean to travel during the holidays and leave her behind.

Animals are our family.

So now I seriously have to look into, for the very first time, BANKING my DVC points to use in a future Use Year. I've never done that...but I'm truly not sure I'll use any of my remaining 2019 points in 2019. I need to look into my banking date. If I miss it...then I'll have no choice but to plan a trip to use them.

In order to satisfy my vacation need, we are taking a trip this coming weekend...to Cedar Point Amusement Point in Ohio. A bunch of us are renting cabins there. The weather doesn't look Florida awesome at all, far from it, but hopefully we'll be okay with that. In a way we feel like time is running short with several of us having teens finishing their first year of college and others with teens graduating next year, and then the year after...and going away I'm sure. So we want to all get together as a large group much like we did in October a few years ago. Many of this kids still talk about this Disney trip as one of their favorites (sorry didn't want to post a photo of family members without their permission):

upload_2019-5-21_7-54-36.jpeg

The girls actually made the blue shirts for everybody. Those without blue shirts weren't part of our immediate group, but were family members of some of the other people there and also on a trip. We really only got this large group together for an hour or two over the whole trip. For the most part the kids went off and did their own thing and the adults did Food and Wine. It truly was a great October 2017 trip.

So as much as I miss Disney, I'm okay waiting until maybe this time next year for another trip. We shall see.

I'm not sure how to say this...but it looks like we are going on another Disney-not-really-Disney trip...in AUGUST of this year.

Details are still being worked out by me, but for now it looks like we will spend about 4 nights in Disney in August.

Resort...not worked out yet, because I'll be using DVC points and haven't decided if we will do all 4 nights or do one night perhaps at Universal.

The why behind this trip? Well during our Thanksgiving trip, we made several flight changes and ended up with SWA credit...to the tune of about $60 each for 4 of us plus my FIL. I was planning to use it for maybe a trip in October, but when I went to book I learned the credit expires in AUGUST.

Well we can't let THAT happen. So where can we go where I don't have to spend a lot of money on a hotel?

Guess?

My FIL is on board. The trick was that the airport closest to use didn't have the best flights for us to use our credit and points during the timeframe we needed, so we'll probably fly out of a different airport which is still less than an hour away from us, at least for the flights we'll be taking there and back.

Oh and the reason for August...because I'd like to HOPEFULLY time this so that we can MAYBE attend a DVC Moonlight Magic Event as well. There is one at AK during our time, but will I get tickets? I can't try until Wednesday. So that would mean...we would have to visit a Disney park.

Also...the Halloween Party takes place during out timeframe. Who doesn't love Halloween? Why not celebrate in August? So we may also attend MNSSHP while there. That makes 2 Disney parks.

The other stuff though...probably just hanging at our resort (most likely Saratoga Springs) though I've tossed out the plan of maybe a day at Discovery Cove. DH and my youngest son have 2 days left on their Universal passes...and I have an Universal AP...so that's why we might spend our last night at Universal and do about 1.5 days at those parks. My FIL hasn't been in those parks in a while...I think he'll enjoy them.

So as you can imagine I've been crunching numbers and coming up with plans for the last few days. We haven't pulled the trigger yet...and part of me wants to see if we get those Moonlight Magic tickets before deciding. The other concern...they are limiting the MM tickets to only 4...but there are 5 of us in the family plus my FIL going with us. I'm not sure if I can swing those extra 2 tickets. I may have to email DVC and ask them.

Anyway...maybe it won't happen at all, or maybe I'll find some other way to use those SWA points between now and then, but right now...this is the current plan.

Crazy right?

:( So I was unable to get any tickets for the DVC Moonlight Magic event at Animal Kingdom. Bummer. I was somewhere in the range of #3700 in the virtual queue when I logged in yesterday...and within 15 minutes it was sold out.

Of course, now that means I don't need to go during a specific time in August, though August is still the target month. I checked out flights for different dates and I can find some slightly cheaper routes if I shift our dates a bit. However I still think I want to try to attend MNSSHP while there...so that does limit our dates a bit. That will most likely be our only "splurge" and our only visit to ANY Disney park. The good thing about that is most likely we will be able to enter the park at 2pm on the day of the party...which sounds awesome as that's gives us quite a bit of time. The bad news is that we won't have any FPs for that timeframe and it's doubtful we can even make any.

I have already polled the family for meals at least for one night. I was trying to stick to the MK area for a late lunch/early dinner. The choices were Whispering Canyon, Crystal Palace and Tony's Town Square. They all chose WCC which surprised me. It was okay, but we haven't done Tony's in a long time and I thought it had improved and might be worth a visit again.

None of that is definite since we have nothing booked as of right now. Resorts have yet to be decided and I still need to check what is available for our dates. I need to see how the possible new date(s) will work out also. So much is unknown right now but it sounds like we will most likely make this trip happen. Both date ranges give us approximately 4.5 days in Florida, or 5 nights total. It just remains to be seen about the specific travel dates.

I know once I commit us to a DVC Resort then there will be no looking back really. More to come as I continue to narrow this down.

Bummer on the MM tickets but yay for more flexibility. I have never been to a MNSSHP. My dd went to one at DL and had a blast! DH and I wmight be at DL this fall but it looks like we will arrive Nov 3rd, so still no party for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!