• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Never give up on your ADR

eelkmj01

DIS Veteran
We had a reservation at Chef Mickey's for 5/23 at 7:40 for DS6 Birthday. It's our family tradition to always have his birthday dinner at Chef Mickey's. We thought 7:40 was a little late for dinner for DS6 and DD15 months but that was the earliest I could get. Every day since I booked the reservation, I would check online a few times a day to see if I could get a better time. This morning I was able to book 5:40 which makes all of our ADR's absolutely perfect!!! I canceled the 7:40 so if someone needs a time near then, snatch it up. The point of my post is, never stop trying to get the time or meal you want. You never know when you might find your magic!!!

Totally agree with this . . .I randomly checked a few ADR's for our trip in early June and was able to get CRT breakfast (using the online ADR system)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter