Never been in October

geordiegal

Earning My Ears
Hi guys
Off too DLP in October and never been so not sure what to expect.
Going to DLP Tues 2nd October so not sure how busy it will be?
I was there 1st week in May and longest wait we had for a ride was 30 minutes so that was really good compared to the year before when I went in the summer holidays and we queued for over an hour for space mountain.
I know its the opening day of Halloween but its also midweek so I am hoping it wont be too busy as we are doing 2 parks I 1 day which if its the same as May is definitely doable.
Have to admit I am a bit gutted phantom manor wont be open, when it said September I thought we were safe for October.

When you look at the prices of day tickets, this is the cheapest tickets can get. In the weekends and last two weeks of October is peak. You should be fine. Marathon weekend was just before, so AP and other guests who go for the Halloween season will most likely go later in the month.

Great time to go!! Nice and quiet, Halloween is on, and the weather is usually extremely decent. The first half of October (weekdays only, weekends do get very busy) is really good :)

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts