Netflix - You?

amberpi

DIS Veteran
Anyone watching? I've got a lot of thoughts and while I'm not finished, I wondered if anyone else was as interested in the show.

Yes, I finished it the other day. It was dark and sinister but very compelling - I was drawn in immediately.

Just started watching it. Looks pretty good. Needed something to watch since I just finished tidelands.

Just started watching it. Looks pretty good. Needed something to watch since I just finished tidelands.

OMG, I LOVED Tidelands. It also turned me on to One Little Plane and they are a GREAT band. I feel like I had been missing a lot since I hadn't ever heard of them previously.

I watched it last weekend. I liked it but it took me until the 3rd episodes to get into it. It also took me awhile to stop seeing the main character as his character from Gossip but not a stalker. Lol.

Man, these characters all had major issues!

How were they? Didn't even know it was based on a book series.

I think there were two books. You, and then Hidden Bodies. Author Caroline Kepnes. The books were pretty good and the series may be too, I just seem to be getting away from psychological stuff as I get older. Too disturbing, lol, altho I seem to remember these had some humor also.

I've watched one episode so far. Not sure if I'll stick with it or not. It feels a bit "Dexter-ish" to me but not quite.

It's not a Netflix show it aired on Lifetime from September to November. Looks like though the second season will be on Netflix rather than Lifetime.

I watched the season when it was on Lifetime-boy was it a roller coaster. I was glued to the tv and couldn't wait for the next episode. At times it was creepy, at times it was crazy, but I felt they did a good job with the narration which sometimes doesn't work out.

I hadn't read the books either and I'm glad I did-kept me guessing. I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it all the way yet but boy was I shocked at the ending!

Happy watching for those who haven't seen it yet!

It's not a Netflix show it aired on Lifetime from September to November. Looks like though the second season will be on Netflix rather than Lifetime.

I watched the season when it was on Lifetime-boy was it a roller coaster. I was glued to the tv and couldn't wait for the next episode. At times it was creepy, at times it was crazy, but I felt they did a good job with the narration which sometimes doesn't work out.

I hadn't read the books either and I'm glad I did-kept me guessing. I won't spoil it for those who haven't watched it all the way yet but boy was I shocked at the ending!

Happy watching for those who haven't seen it yet!

I knew it wasn't original programming, just that it's on Netflix now. I'm surprised it was on Lifetime though! Since, so far, it doesn't seem like what I think of when I think of Lifetime:)

Oh, now I'm looking forward to finishing it. I love a good surprise ending.

I knew it wasn't original programming, just that it's on Netflix now. I'm surprised it was on Lifetime though! Since, so far, it doesn't seem like what I think of when I think of Lifetime:)

Oh, now I'm looking forward to finishing it. I love a good surprise ending.
I feel like it fit with Lifetime---but I watch their movies a lot of times (even as poor as they normally are) I think some of the things were even a bit much for normal cable because of what it was about and so then I was questioning a bit about it being on Lifetime (versus maybe the premium channels for instance) but that's just me.

I wish I would have known it was going to be moved to Netflix as I would have not recorded it and just waited til I could binge it all the way without waiting week after week lol. Seriously Netflix spoiled us all with that I feel.

I feel like there were two surprises at the end IMO but check back with me once you finish it to see if we agree lol.

I don't undestand from the title what we are talking about. There's a show in Netflix called "You?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter