Nestle Cookie Baking

It's in the 'hub' right before the Tiki room. You show up a little before the 'show' time and they hand out paper chef hats for each of the kids to color and then at 'show time' the CM and kids (about 20?) mix up all the cookie ingredients, the CM are slightly high energy and try to make a bit of a show of it....then the dough gets taken behind the scenes and a minute later out comes cookies! LOL. Each child gets 2 cookies and a little container of chocolate chips.

It's cute. My girls enjoy it. It's not as cute/well done as the WDW version, but it's gotten alot better then it was.

Misskitty3 said:
Is there a cost to participate? Is there an average wait time?

There is no cost to participate, but they are limited to i think 20 participants a session. I believe the times are 11 am, 12 pm, 1pm, 2pm & 3pm. Prepare to arrive 5-10 minutes before time to ensure a spot. It takes about 15-20 minutes to complete. My kids did this on our trip a couple of weeks ago and again last Oct. They had a great time.

We did this a few weeks ago and my 4 1/2 yr old had a ball. My 2 yr old was in the stroller and needing a nap but the cast member included her the whole time. She kept coming off the porch to the viewing area and gave her a chefs hat, touched her face with flour, gave her a shaker of chips and gave her as well as my husband and I bags of cookies. I think we will have to do it again sometime. Gotta love the Disney magic!

We did this a couple weeks ago and while it was okay I have to say I was disappointed when comparing it to the one at WDW. The kids still enjoyed it but being outside the heat and bees were a problem. Also, we couldn't hear what was being said, or see the kids since they stood on both sides of the table area.

That being said, your kid will enjoy it but don't plan on taking many pictures, or video. Also be aware of the bees-they are drawn to the vanilla. If your child has a fear of, or allergy to, bees, I would skip this. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter