nervous making reservations

kerstfan1

DIS Veteran
am i the only one who is nervous right before the making of the reservations

i can mke the firt 10 days in about 3 and half hours and getting real nervous

joyce

I feel your pain. I too got really nervous in Dec. when I made our reservations. Part of it was because I did the online reservations for the first time (which was awesome). Another reason I was nervous is I kept wondering if I'd get the reservations and times that I wanted. For the most part, I think I was just a jumble of nerves from being so excited. It was our first time to plan a trip enough in advance to make the reservations on the 180 day mark. Yahoo! I think once you make the reservations it's one more step to realize your trip is really going to happen which is exciting. Hope you get all of your reservations.

well got almost everything iwanten just no le cellier for dinner so i did get a lunch there hoping to get a dinner mabey if i try later on

Yes i was nervous from a week up to the time i made mine. I got up around 4:00 on my day and thought my nerves would be so bad i wouldnt be able to type but it all went so smoothly i couldnt believe it. I worried for nothing

I get nervous about things like this all the time. Ordering concert tickets, airline tickets. I'm afraid I'm going to make a mistake and it will cost me to correct it. As someone else mentioned, you just want your first choice.

well got almost everything iwanten just no le cellier for dinner so i did get a lunch there hoping to get a dinner mabey if i try later on

don't give up!! I'm about 2 months away from our trip and I've been trying everyday for Le Cellier with no luck. I tried yesterday and got an 8:10pm ADR!! Keep trying!!

I get nervous about things like this all the time. Ordering concert tickets, airline tickets. I'm afraid I'm going to make a mistake and it will cost me to correct it. As someone else mentioned, you just want your first choice.

I feel the same way! I hate that feeling!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter