Need Your TOP Gotta-Do's for Teen Boys

My Grandpa

Mouseketeer
So we are finally organized to do a Boys-Only Trip for high school spring break. 2 teen grandsons (age 15 & 16), Dad and Grandpa (me!). What are your TOP gotta-do's? One GS had never been to the World, the other twice under the age of 9.

MK- Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion
Epcot- Test Track, Soarin
Hollywood Studios- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror, Star Tours, Star Wars Launch Bay, Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Toy Story Midway Mania
Animal Kingdom- Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Typhoon Lagoon has an amazing wave pool and Blizzard Beach has Summit Plummet if you plan to visit water parks.
There are lots of golf courses: par 3, regulation and miniature if they like golf. You can go fishing at several resort hotels. You can rent several different water sport vehicles and go parasailing at Sammy Duvall's. And don't forget utilizing some buffet meals for the never ending teenage boy appetite! My favorites include Boma and 'Ohana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!