Need Transfer Recommendations for DL, Hollywood and NYC

PinkCupcakes

Earning My Ears
Hi there!

I'm ready to book transfers for my upcoming trip and need some transfer recommendations. We are a family of five which includes a 5 year old who will need a booster seat.

We need transfers to LAX from DL (travelling tfrom LAX to DL as part of a tour group so that transfer is all organised) as well as transfers to and from JFK to our NYC hotel, transfers from LAX to Hollywood and also Hollywood back to DL.

Who do you all recommend that also would accommodate the need for a booster seat?
Thanks

New Yorker here.

Empire CLS can provide a booster seat. They're a great, reliable service.

We always use LanSky we have used them a number of times and being very happy. Always been really helpful and stopped off at target on the way to our hotel in June this year so I could quickly run in and get a hair product for a friend. I got back to the car and he said I was really quick that normally people take a while and often do some food shopping on the way to the hotel.

We are using LanSky this coming week LAX to DL for the first time. Communication has been good so far and they are recommended by a few of the Disney bloggers.

So I've booked Lansky for all the LA and Anaheim transfers. Still looking for more NYC recommendations. NYC transfers are so much more expensive :crazy2::snooty:

We were in Anaheim for almost 4 months and didn't have a car. We use Sunny's Transportation (affordabletowncarservices.com) regularly (including LAX transfers and just generally around Anaheim/So Cal area).

They were excellent and cheaper than LanSky too (I did use them once).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!