Need to reschedule March trip to February, crowd question ?

larissawbb

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
I need to reschedule our March trip to February due to a work conflict. It would be the first two weeks of the month. We are currently booked at RPR. My son wants to stay at CBBR. He loves it! Are the first two weeks of February crowded? I know Mardi Gras will be beginning and that may effect crowds. I’m trying to determine if we can get by without the express pass like in late April/ early May? Or should I move the RPR reservation to February?
Thanks!

The week before President's day was ungodly crowded this year. Before that should be fine. Or aim for after the week of President's day. (The week before was busier than President's day itself.)

That being said, busy Universal is still a great time and with several days you can do pretty much everything. I did 5 days off-site and while EP would have been lovely, we did all the rides, and everything we wanted multiple times (single rider lines and early mornings are your friends). Download the app to see wait times.

The first week in February should be good for you

Crowds can change and increase the second week of that month

Mardi Gras events only effects the weekends

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter