Need Suggestions---- Please------

guatemom

Earning My Ears
We have planned a spur of the moment trip, we leave in 10 days. We started talking about it before Christmas and decided to go for it. We have our place to stay (outside the resorts) now I am a just trying to get tickets ordered. I know some of you will think that is crazy-heehee, but hey it is what it is......I know that I will most likely not be able to get any Fastpasses but I will try and see.

I know in order to get FP's then we need to order our tickets online but my question is do you think it is worth the try or just wait and get tickets at the gates and not be able to do FP's? We are only doing MK and DHS........Also, should I just order them off the Disney site or do you have any suggestions to offer?

Any more tips, suggestions on anything with a spur of the moment trip would be great as well, does not have to do with getting tickets.

Thank You, Susan

First of all, I'm totally jealous!

As for the tickets, I have always gotten my tickets through Disney. But I have heard a lot of good things about Undercover Tourist. Maybe someone else on the DISboards have experience with them, or possibly another suggestion entirely.

I'm not sure how many people are traveling with you, but as far as tips for a last minute trip, I would just make a couple of general suggestions.

The first one I would offer would be to remember that this trip is a last-minute, unexpected bonus! So along those lines, don't stress about FPs. If you are not able to get FPs for some of your favorite attractions, look at it as an opportunity to try something new. Maybe a new restaurant, a new attraction, go resort-hopping, or something other than the usual park stuff.

I was always of the mindset that I was not going to go miniature golfing or bowling in Disney, when that's something I can do at home. But I have to say, on a couple of my family's recent vacations to WDW, we did just that. And of all of the vacations we have been on to the Happiest Place on Earth, some of my kids favorite memories are from when we went miniature golfing and bowling. Go figure!!

Just take the time to notice things you never did before as you walk around the parks. The little details that Disney is famous for and we so frequently ignore because we are rushing to make those ADRs and FPs.

Whatever you decide to do, enjoy the trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter