Need stroller advice for 4 & 5 yo

pwoodham

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I need a dbl stroller for my 4 yos and his 5yo cousin. One that's heavy duty enough to last for a week carrying a couple big boys (about 35 & 45 lbs), but is light enough to take on the tram, plane, etc. The one I'm looking at is the Peg Perego Aria Twin that costs about $290. We also have a 1yos that will have a stroller and I plan to rent one for my 7 yos who simply walks so slow he'll never keep up. I want to have the dbl available for the kiddos in the airport and on the way to the parks, otherwise I'd rent for them as well. I've also heard wonderful things about Maclaren strollers, but they're a little pricier. What do you use for your BIG babies?
(It's a good thing we'll have lots of adult "pushers"!)

We use a jogging double stroller. I believe its a Marathon. I can't even remember the name, but I purchased online for under $200. It has the huge tires and a hand brake, like a bicycle. It's quite easy to push, even with 2 DDs (60 pounds and 31 pounds) in there. It also reclines and has a optional raincoat. The "raincoat" covers the whole stroller and has air vents so the kids can breathe in there. This comes in very handy when it's raining at WDW and we can still keep going.

How easy is it to get on/off the airplane and thru airport, as well as in/out of your car or WDW transportation? TIA

We secured it to the top of our car, on the luggage rack. The tires are big so it is a lot easier to push than to carry closed. It isn't very heavy though. On WDW transportation, you will have to fold it up. I don't know how much of a pain it is since it is ONE MORE thing to carry home after a long day at the parks.

check the website strollers4less.com. We just bought an Inglesina off there for 100.00 and its great for the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter