Need some more Honeymoon Advice Please!!!!

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
Going to WDW from Oct 24-28th for Honeymoon. (Just cannot wait!)
Will stay at Coronado Springs (Thanks to the wonderful members of Disboard who have helped me to make this decision!)
And we will be using magical wishes from our Discovery Magic Plan.
The followings are what I would like to use for the wishes.
Let me know what you think, PLEASE!!!!!!!

Day 1 (Arrival)
Hoop-De-Doo (1 wish/per person)

Day 2
California Grille (2 wishes/per person)

Day 3
Spa at Disney Institue (2 wishes/pp)
Nine Dragons at World Showcase (1 wish/pp)

Day 4
Brown Derby/Fantasmic Dinner (1 wish/pp)

Dary 5 (Check out)
Key to the Kingdom Tour (1 wish/pp)

I know each wish is about $30 with DC membership.. So I have researched a lot to make sure each wish is well granted for! But I just wanna make sure that I have made the most out of it..
In addition to those, I will pay extra for Cindy's Breakfast (cross my finger for PS,) or Chef Mickey's (if I don't get Cindy.) Also, I will probably hire the Disney Photographer to take in-park honeymoon pictures. I just got some samples from the DP. The honeymoon couples look so lovely.

Thanks for your time and input in advance!

:bounce: :pinkbounce:

We are going June 15-22 for our Honeymoon and staying at Coronado Springs too with the Discovery Magic Package!

This is my "HOPEFUL" Scehdule:

Day 1: California Grill--view will really set the mood.

Day 2: Tony's for Lunch and Cindy's for Dinner

Day 3: 50's Primetime for Lunch and Brown Derby/Fantasmic Dinner Package for Dinner

Day 4: Marrakesh for Lunch and Le Cellier for Dinner (Great reviews too)

Day 5: Jiko for Dinner

Day 6: Artist's Point for Dinner (it has gotten great reviews on here!) Not sure about Lunch yet.

Day 7: Lunch ? for Hoop-de-doo for dinner

Day 8: ? leave at 7 pm.

I want to get the most out of my wishes too!

Couple of things I heard: Nine Dragons is not that good for the money. There are a lot of great reveiws on

Hop-de-doo has gotten great reviews....remember to tell them it is your honeymoon during your PS, because i heard there is a honeymoon table in the front. :)

Do the California Grill 1 or so before MK fireworks time, the view is amazing i have been told. :)

I have heard that you need to get $35 per each wish to make it worth it, but if you look at what you get appetizer, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic drink for lunch and add soup or salad for dinner it adds up to more than that if you go to the more expensive places that are only 1 wish.

I was thinking about the spa stuff too, what do you get for 2 wishes?
I was looking at the tours too, but i am not sure i want to use that time up.

Make sure you do you PS 120 in advance for Resort and Epcot restaurants for Dinner, MGM Lunch, and 60 days for MK and MGM Dinner.

Good Luck! It is fun planning!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts