Need some Last Minute Suggestions Please!

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
My daughter (22) and I are taking 2 'fun Orlando days' before our Disney Cruise and then 7 days in Disney. We have decided not to do a theme park, but want to do some shopping, as we are in Canada and the stores down there look like a lot of fun.
We want to hit the Outlet Mall one day, and the big Florida Mall the 2nd day.
We decided it would be a blast to stay on the I-5 Strip near the 360 area and see somethings we have yet to see in Orlando - as we generally just go to Disney!

Problem- I found out the hotel we reserved is under massive construction and is a hot mess (La Quinta right beside the 360).
Everything I look up in that area seems to have bad reviews of 'smells like mold' or uncomfortable beds.

Cost is not a huge issue, but Id like to stay under $150 a night.

My original plan was to stay at Cabana Bay and not do the parks.

BUT..... we are not renting a car and I am a wheelchair user - so we wanted to be somewhere I can just scooter around and we can grab the odd wheelchair cab or uber to the malls and stuff.
We liked the I-drive idea because there are so many cool chain restaurants we don't have access to and thought there were so many cool things to try and to see we haven't before.

Any good hotel recommendations? We are going in 3 weeks!
How easy it to to stay at Cabana Bay and do I-Drive and restaurants there?

My daughter (22) and I are taking 2 'fun Orlando days' before our Disney Cruise and then 7 days in Disney. We have decided not to do a theme park, but want to do some shopping, as we are in Canada and the stores down there look like a lot of fun.
We want to hit the Outlet Mall one day, and the big Florida Mall the 2nd day.
We decided it would be a blast to stay on the I-5 Strip near the 360 area and see somethings we have yet to see in Orlando - as we generally just go to Disney!

Problem- I found out the hotel we reserved is under massive construction and is a hot mess (La Quinta right beside the 360).
Everything I look up in that area seems to have bad reviews of 'smells like mold' or uncomfortable beds.

Cost is not a huge issue, but Id like to stay under $150 a night.

My original plan was to stay at Cabana Bay and not do the parks.

BUT..... we are not renting a car and I am a wheelchair user - so we wanted to be somewhere I can just scooter around and we can grab the odd wheelchair cab or uber to the malls and stuff.
We liked the I-drive idea because there are so many cool chain restaurants we don't have access to and thought there were so many cool things to try and to see we haven't before.

Any good hotel recommendations? We are going in 3 weeks!
How easy it to to stay at Cabana Bay and do I-Drive and restaurants there?

There are a lot of nice options on I-Drive - my parents stay here and do exactly what you are planning about once a year!

Here are some suggestions to check out:
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Int'l Drive/Convention Ctr
Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando Int'l Drive/Convention Center
Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter