Need some help with dolphins....

U

Unregistered

Does anyone know a place where you can go swimming with dolphins in the Disney area?

Sea World may have an interactive dolphin program and there is another place. Trying to remember the name. Dolphin Cove, I believe.

Have fun!

Mary

Unregistered said:
Does anyone know a place where you can go swimming with dolphins in the Disney area?

Last January we were watching some shark and fish window and we saw a whole family snorkling... sorry I can't :confused3 remember this... try the disney site they might have this on activities...

It is Discovery Cove and you can have up to a 30 min dolphin encounter. Another one is at sea world they have a dolphin cove where you can pet the dolphins. And at Epcot they have a 1 hour experience to swim with the dolphins at the Living Seas, its Dolphins in Depth and you get a t-shirt and picture with one of the dolphins you interact with to rememeber you experiance. I think it might be longer than an hour. Go to the disney web site and run a search. It'll tell you the length and the price of the experiance.

You can swim with the dolphins at Discovey Cove. It's near Sea World and a 20 min. drive from Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter