• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need some Disney Funnies..? You HAVE to read this LY, MI!

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
...for cold windy, rainy (snowy:eek: ) day? If I could post the link for you to click on, I would - anyone out there more talented than yours truly , please post!)

Trip Report Board - Delswife

You can find an index of them at Zurg's thread "Mouseterpiece Theatre"...grab a cup of coffe, and settle in! Until Cass goes back for more "chicken puke pie", this has to be one of the funniest trips ever!

Enjoy!:sunny:

installment!

I guess she is watching Survivor!

Scratch
pirate:

Originally posted by mbb
...Trip Report Board - Delswife

You can find an index of them at Zurg's thread "Mouseterpiece Theatre"...grab a cup of coffe, and settle in!
Enjoy!:sunny:

A cup of coffee?? Don't you mean a pot or two.

::yes::

Too bad their trip wasn't two weeks...although who could stand SIL for THAT long!:headache:

Love the new smilies :cool1:

Enjoy!

My kids want to see the "spy Kids 3D glasses smilie"
Thanks!!

::3dglasses

I stayed up to 2am this morning catching up on her installments since I had last read them.

Thanks mmb for the great idea to read Delswife's trip report! One of the best ones I've ever read (except Cass's live reports that is!) I've spent most of the day returning to the computer to read just one more chapter now I'm all caught up and wanting more!
Jennifer

LOL Delswife has great reports... but of course she has that %$&#% of a sister-in-law along, which makes it more interesting!

Funny thing, I was away for 16 nights and posted 17 reports (one a day + post trip)

Delswife is on episode 38 and Day 7 :D :D

>>^..^<<

Her reports are just too funny to miss out on.

I must have spent at least an hour at work Friday night reading them all. Now, I'm a fan, and eagerly wait for the next installment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter